Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just going to leave this here...
Just going to leave this here...
[Image: ggLg0qX.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Just going to leave this here...
Yea !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 7, 2017 at 8:07 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: [Image: ggLg0qX.jpg]

*wild sustained applause, cheers, whistles, bells, party streamers*

[Image: fireworks-animation-46.gif]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well done.

Well done.

What's with the black blotches all over it though?
(January 7, 2017 at 8:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well done.

Well done.

What's with the black blotches all over it though?

My last name, address and other personal information I blacked out before loading it up to here and facebook.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
My first thought was that it was a Rorschach Test.
Never had a doubt, Nympha. So happy for you.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Congratulations Judi. Way to go!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Congratulations! Party time!

Now tell me exactly what this means in the grand scheme of becoming licensed. Other than hours, whats left?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 7, 2017 at 8:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Congratulations! Party time!

Now tell me exactly what this means in the grand scheme of becoming licensed. Other than hours, whats left?

It means that in 165.25 clocked in hours, I will graduate with a diploma from Cosmetology school, they will send my transcripts up to the PA State Board of Cosmetology and I will be issued a license to legally practice cosmetology in the state of PA.

It means that I will be able to seek employment in my chosen field and I can start paying my student loans back.

It means that I will finally be something.

(January 7, 2017 at 8:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My first thought was that it was a Rorschach Test.

What's that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2403 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1059 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 586 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2275 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Leave my !&$*@*# breakfast alone! onlinebiker 60 2355 April 10, 2020 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 882 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1604 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1054 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1472 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 937 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4