Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are college aged guys so horny
Why are college aged guys so horny
I'm a 23 year old University Junior so I've been around the block quite a bit per-se. In fact, 6 years this summer. lol But anyways, I notice a lot of Freshmen boys at my school seem to be super horny all the time. They seem like they're their to pick up girls and not get an education. It's annoying, sad and hilarious at the same time. Annoying because they're mostly Frat boys who think they're the hot shit. Sad because that seems all some people care about now. You're there to get an education, not find a pork holster. And hilarious because in classless it's outright hilarious seeing some guy try to "pick up" a girl and she's just totally rejected him and he's trying way too hard and it's obvious. Now I'm a guy, and when I see a hot girl I get a little distracted, but by no means am I that interested in finding someone at this time of my life.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why are college aged guys so horny
Others think differently. I met a couple of good gals in college, one of whom I spent five years with.

I also carried a 3.7 GPA. My point being, one can do both.

People are just designed to want sex in their preteen to early adulthood years. Sorry that gets in the way of human culture, but evolution doesn't care about that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Hormone levels peak for men in early adulthood
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

By the time they get to be old fucks like me they hardly care anymore.  But until that happens................
Men are at there sexual prime
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Pussy is just too damned good.
I'd like to think I maintain a moderate level of horniness.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Because they're young and have testicles.

It works the same way in most mammals.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Honestly I think a lot of those frat boys play it up a bit to seem more cool and more masculine. To that, I just say grow up.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 721 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1413 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3117 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1652 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1671 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  College, degrees, and jobs, oh my! Foxaèr 51 4708 May 30, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8423 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Hi guys! robvalue 63 5551 April 15, 2018 at 5:55 am
Last Post: robvalue
  This happen to any other guys? Foxaèr 47 9287 March 22, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 6960 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods