Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doonesbury on Trump comic
Doonesbury on Trump comic
Read this Sunday's Doonesbury, it's is so true.
http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/str...2017/01/08

Manowar
RE: Doonesbury on Trump comic
Last night at the Golden Globes Meryl Streep referred to Trump, negatively without naming him, so of course, no surprise he got on the phone (no twitter this time) with the New York Times, said, he was "not surprised" that he was attacked by "liberal movie people" and referred to Streep as "a Hillary lover" Trump Calls Meryl Streep 'One of the Most Overrated Actresses in Hollywood' After Her Globes Speech. LOL He has such a thin skin, it's a good thing he is not on this forum, he would not last a minute.

Manowar
(January 9, 2017 at 3:08 pm)Manowar Wrote: Last night at the Golden Globes Meryl Streep referred to Trump, negatively without naming him, so of course, no surprise he got on the phone (no twitter this time) with the New York Times,  said, he was "not surprised" that he was attacked by "liberal movie people" and referred to Streep as "a Hillary lover" Trump Calls Meryl Streep 'One of the Most Overrated Actresses in Hollywood' After Her Globes Speech. LOL  He has such a thin skin, it's a good thing he is not on this forum, he would not last a minute.

Manowar

What a goddamn weirdo Trump is. Shit going on with Russian hacks, NK spouting off about nuclear missile capability, repeal and replace, NATO, Syria, The Wall, impending lawsuits, etc. yet he's laser focused on what happened with the Golden Globes? How does the PEOTUS have the mental space for this? Why would anyone bother to tell him about it/how did he even hear about it? Was it part of his bi-monthly intelligence briefing? 

"Sure, tell me all about ISIS troop movements, but before any of that, I need to know what people in show business are saying about me." 

Man. We are fucked.
I love how many pictures of Trump look like he's suddenly being rammed from behind, and he's not sure whether or not he likes it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRebvrm315vYSnNgCAgP5n...UpB47O136I]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxZGG4jqzUT1n6IZHU6M6...KA0BRTARJA]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ywJLueHf2HCEZkXQI08...pLofUJVF4m]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrthiBB8C7DJGdlJ1z32b...v2CRUg5MJs]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Don't forget the Trump Stank Face ™

I have been saying it for months. The comedy is going to be rich! Rich I tell ya!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36894 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Classic Doonesbury From 1989 Minimalist 2 448 October 16, 2017 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Today's Doonesbury Minimalist 4 568 September 19, 2016 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Doonesbury Nails Drumpf Minimalist 0 448 September 11, 2016 at 3:18 pm
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1680 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Doonesbury 9/15/11 Minimalist 0 1192 September 15, 2011 at 2:13 pm