Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won
Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won
America is an anomaly when it comes to developed nations. We're still way behind when it comes to knowledge and education. We're more conspiratorial and naive to the fact that Hollywood depictions are rarely based in reality. With this in mind I watched Trump's speech announcing that he is running for president and found it very intriguing. I noticed four things that seem to have been is cornerstones of his campaign. If you don't feel like reading the entire thread just read the last paragraph and let me know what you think.

First of all, he throws out pretty much every buzzword and trope that he can think of. You can see him making mental notes as to what works and what doesn't. At first when people are interrupting him and chanting he seems irritated that they have the nerve to interrupt him but as the speech goes on he starts embracing it and loving it. Then there is one point where he starts talking about how he had such great hope for Obama at the very least being a good cheerleader. Someone interrupts him and says, "he's not a leader" and Donald Trump responds by saying, "He’s not a leader. That’s true. You’re right about that." Thus, he he learned from this interaction how being disrespectful to the sitting President would not hurt him one bit.

Then the second thing I noticed, obviously we know that there was a lot of race baiting. The peculiar thing I noticed was not just that the Mexicans were "bad hombres" but that all of these other races are just killing us economically, often saying that they "beat us all the time." The Japanese, the Mexicans, and the Chinese in particular. I think this is more subtle, but it seems like he was trying to say, "you know all those weird looking people moving into your communities the last few decades? Its because they're killing us economically." He says word for word that China and Mexico "have all the jobs."

When talking about how China is killing us he rails against how China is doing so much better because they build so quickly and if you tried the same thing in America you'd get push back from the environmentalist. But either way, its a dog whistle call that China's authoritarian way of business in government is the stronger better way and that our regulations just make us week. What he didn't mention was how much life, liberty and freedom is deprived in a country like China.

Third, I don't think many here would feel like Donald is an intellect. He himself acknowledges that he doesn't read books, but rather magazines. I think he is a smart guy but he thinks in Hollywood style superlatives, like many Americans. At one point he references how 2300 Humvees were left behind for the enemy to take. Sure, this might have been a major oversight and something that should never have happened. But they way he words it, its so beautifully simplified in a way that any common man can feel outraged and educated at the same time. He does this multiple times in his speech. At one point he talks about how the healthcare site cost 5 billion dollars but he has a website made for $3. You can tell from the way he says it that he has no idea how much a website makes but from his estimation $3 seems about right.

Fourth, He made himself an incorruptible figure. He talks about how rich he is. He brags about how rich he is. And then he says that its a good mindset because America should have that mindset since were in so much debt. What he is ultimately doing though, is telling all that he is incorruptible. He even says that banks beg him to loan more money, up to 4 billion, but he doesn't want it. So he COULD be corrupted but he is better than that.

All of this apexes at him saying that if you think things are bad now, which who wouldn't after almost an hour of nothing but negative reports, they're only going to get worse. Then this is where he closes the deal. He says, " The American Dream is dead." He says it very slowly and very deliberately and pauses for almost 5 seconds after saying dead. In this moment he has crushed the soul of every man and woman that have been caught up in his grasp. He had already laid out the facts, (according to him) he proved that the world condition is horrible for Americans. No he destroyed their hopes that it could ever get better with only 5 words. Only to follow up with the fact that if he gets elected president then he will bring it all back and Make America Great Again. His speech was a real life Google algorithm and in the end he found the answer that the people wanted. He essentially became the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. And like all religious figures, his faults and detractors were only proof that he was the one incorruptible force that could make all things "how they should be"
RE: Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won
AKA he told people what they wanted to hear...which turned out to be a bunch of race baiting messiah bullshit.  This has long been the MO of ambitious politicians.  

"But nobody wanted to hear that the american dream was dead" - the hell they didn't.  That explains their predicament, it's not their fault, the dream is dead, they aren't deadbeats.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 20313 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 7831 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 819 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4209 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1790 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1260 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1626 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1957 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10335 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama