Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions for a christian
questions for a christian
It's exactly what it says. Obviously I won't be physically able to answer every question but I will do my best. Philosophers search for the truth and answers. I have found it and I want to share it. going to be be back tomorrow during my free time. peace and joy be upon you all  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
RE: questions for a christian
How did the project go?
Why do you think any one gives a crap about your opinions?
(January 12, 2017 at 10:35 pm)Jesster Wrote: How did the project go?

Oh dude, how are you?

The project went insanely well thank you for asking. Smile

(January 12, 2017 at 10:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Why do you think any one gives a crap about your opinions?

Easy. I don't.
I've got one for you.  When you say you "have found it (the truth)", what exactly do you mean?  Which truth do you think is the truth?
(January 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm)Whateverist Wrote: I've got one for you.  When you say you "have found it (the truth)", what exactly do you mean?  Which truth do you think is the truth?

Oh juicey.

So basically the truth is the word. The Christian Bible. The bible actually contains a lot of really really  awesome understandings and advice on how to live.
I find that the Bible is a mixture of trivial truths, such as behaving in a civil manner, and a great deal of stuff that I find immoral and utterly ridiculous. If you're putting forward the proposition that the Bible is all truth, you're going to have to demonstrate it through non-Biblical means.
If the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides, why is a mouse when it spins?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 12, 2017 at 10:54 pm)Astreja Wrote: I find that the Bible is a mixture of trivial truths, such as behaving in a civil manner, and a great deal of stuff that I find immoral and utterly ridiculous.  If you're putting forward the proposition that the Bible is all truth, you're going to have to demonstrate it through non-Biblical means.

Take this for example, okay. Science just found out that the protons and electrons were so hot when the big bang happened that literally everything was white. Then gradually they cooled down and the light and dark separated.

This is what Genesis has said for thousands of years. 

here is some sources

Skip to 18 minutes in this video
https://youtu.be/IJhgZBn-LHg

http://firstgalaxies.org/the-early-universe

(January 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: If the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides, why is a mouse when it spins?

what is, a bottle of vinegar in a baby stroller
Wrong answer. We're not playing Jeopardy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88914 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christian answering questions. Cherubim 541 49182 May 17, 2016 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christian answering questions too! PETE_ROSE 237 33613 May 10, 2016 at 5:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 26590 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  10 Questions Every Christian Needs To Answer. Whateverist 63 13915 August 6, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7414 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
Wink 40 awkward Questions To Ask A Christian Big Blue Sky 76 35381 July 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6334 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Questions for the Christian believer Jim 0 1319 December 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Jim