Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:55 am

Poll: Have you made up a story of being attacked to support your argument
This poll is closed.
Yes
14.29%
2 14.29%
No
85.71%
12 85.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faked hate crimes
Faked hate crimes
What's up with many on the political left faking hate crimes? Basically they are running false flag attacks, faking something that happened to them, and blaming someone else for it. It's been happening for a while, but as Trump was getting closer to winning, and especially after he won false accusations of hate crimes blamed on Trump supporters have gone way up. It's almost like a confirmation bias, and it's a strange concept where people are creating fake events to confirm their political bias to try and prove what they think about the world is real even when they have to make it up to convince others to reaffirm their beliefs.

Wiki leaks and other undercover investigations found people with ties to the DNC and Clinton were sending people out to Trump rallys to pose as violent Trump supporters so the media would cover the confrontation and push the narrative that Trump supporters were violent, when it was undercover operatives working for the DNC.

There is the black guy who spray painted vote Trump on his black church before he burned it down. The media and even Clinton showed that as an example of confirming their bias.

A muslim made up a story that Trump supporters ripped off her hijab, which made headlines. Then she admitted after being investigated by police that she made it up.

The question is why is this something that happens with people on the left faking violence or crimes against them? It's almost like it's to prove to themselves and their peers that they are victims, because I think the political left has been trained to view themselves as victims, and live in a state of extended dependency. It aligns itself with identity politics, and shows itself through virtue signaling and professing outrage, and standing united against oppression and racism everywhere. Ever notice that as soon as an American black person gets off the leftist plantation of thinking they are victim, and actually becomes proactive, they are called all sorts of names like uncle tom, house negro, negro-pean, etc?

There are so many instances of the left faking hate crimes which then confirms everyone's delusional thinking that the right hates them, which then creates more standing in solidarity. It's a way to get others to agree with your argument I think as to why someone would fake a crime against them. As a former American political leftist who took the red pill to escape the leftist collectivist hive mind borg way of controlled thinking, I can totally see that it's a cult. You will never know until you free yourself though.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/electi...tack-false

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/12/21/...christmas/

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2...h-n2262429

RE: Faked hate crimes
This thread is a "reverse" faked hate crime.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Popcorn
My argument was l couldn't make it to a class.  I told the teachers I'd been attacked at my break time so I couldn't make it to the next lesson.  I actually spent the lesson messing around in some train tunnels with my friends.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Scooby should play mafia with us:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-47161.html
You just have to laugh when conservatives accuse liberals of using identity politics.

And then you cry and die a little inside when you realize this country is full of moronic voters with absolutely zero introspection.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
So would you say you are a "victim" of this? Hold on while I find my tiny violin.
(January 14, 2017 at 1:21 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: What's up with many on the political left faking hate crimes?

Justify "many".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That's ridiculous and makes me so angry. Either this crap is all of the sudden becoming more popular now, or we're just better at catching it now. You gotta really wonder about the mind of someone who pretends to be a victim of hate only so they can unjustifiably vilinize another group of people they don't like. The irony and hypocrisy is astounding.

(January 14, 2017 at 2:24 pm)Faith No More Wrote: You just have to laugh when conservatives accuse liberals of using identity politics.

And then you cry and die a little inside when you realize this country is full of moronic voters with absolutely zero introspection.

Personally, I don't care what someone is. If you fake a hate crime, you just suck, period. And you need to be called out on your bs.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Bernie Sanders ate my vote.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4353 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2028 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 582 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 468 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1924 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1898 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 471 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 458 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5652 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
  I Hate To Agree With North Korea Minimalist 5 852 November 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm