Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message.
CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message.
For Americans who want him to knock off his fucking demagoguery, you can call. Leave the cussing and blasphemy here, you can and should raise your tone though to express your anger at his WW2 German/Jim Crow McCarthyism bullshit.

CBS phone #  646-926-1CBS (1227) leave PE Trump a message, stop his bullshit demagoguery.
RE: CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message.
Yeah, that'll work. ?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
How do you know it wont? The employees of CBS have to listen to it, that can also help MEDIA pull it's head out of it's ass. Don't assume the power of a voice, or voices en mass.

If humans never shouted at assholes, we'd still have slavery and women still would not be allowed to vote.
Here we go with the 'Trump is literally Hitler' shit again.
(January 17, 2017 at 9:55 am)Brian37 Wrote: How do you know it wont? The employees of CBS have to listen to it, that can also help MEDIA pull it's head out of it's ass. Don't assume the power of a voice, or voices en mass.

If humans never shouted at assholes, we'd still have slavery and women still would not be allowed to vote.
You can try it in four years from now, but today ain't that day.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(January 17, 2017 at 12:41 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Here we go with the 'Trump is literally Hitler' shit again.

Stop confusing how our system is currently set up with his ACTUAL TONE.

Your fucking ignorance is not my baggage. Do your fucking homework before you stupidly accuse me of being "crazy".

NOW READ AND LEARN......

When people first started listening to that asshole, GERMANY'S DEMOCRACY WAS IN TACT. He sold a national populist message during a time of economic anxiety. He didn't topple government overnight. HIS TONE in his ABILITY to convince people, got them to adapt his ideas. 

"That cant happen here" is what many people thought back then too. 

It was because there was not a a large enough mass as he grew to stop others from adapting his TACTIC.

It won't happen here if we don't allow him that same TACTIC of preying of fearful anxious voters. BUT IT CAN, and if other politicians see his win as a valid way of winning an election IT CAN HAPPEN.

I am not saying this because I am paranoid. I am saying this BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN THAT SCRIPT BEFORE.

If we do not use our IN TACT tools, of free speech, and appeal to authority, WE CAN set the stage where we no longer have that. Trump is taking a demagoguery TONE, and has been for 5 years. 

Nobody is saying it will happen, but it CAN if we let that fucker get way with his bullshit.

And it amazes me if you call yourself an atheist, knowing the right wing in this country fears atheists, to stupidly allow him that pulpit and power knowing his right wing base hates us.

It isn't out of fear I am telling you, it is a WARNING.

(January 17, 2017 at 12:50 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(January 17, 2017 at 9:55 am)Brian37 Wrote: How do you know it wont? The employees of CBS have to listen to it, that can also help MEDIA pull it's head out of it's ass. Don't assume the power of a voice, or voices en mass.

You can try it in four years from now, but today ain't that day.

Bullshit, dems cant win because of 36 years of GOP gerrymandering because WE don't think or plan or speak every day. I could give a shit less if he gets 4 years, he should not be in office right now. If I cannot make him so paranoid as to jump a shark even GOP can't ignore, speaking out every day for the next 4 years EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT is something dems need to do, and have failed at for far too long outside presidential elections.

Nope, not waiting so he can pull the same fucking shit in 4 years.
It won't work because Donald Trump is a self-centered ego maniacal bunghole who doesn't give two steaming shits what anyone else thinks of him. If you access the media to try to correct his behavior, he'll say the media is making it up and it will not affect how he acts thinks or behaves.

Given what we've seen of Trump in the last couple of years, any attempt to alter his thinking or point out that he is a world-class douche nozzle is foredoomed to failure.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 17, 2017 at 1:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It won't work because Donald Trump is a self-centered ego maniacal bunghole who doesn't give two steaming shits what anyone else thinks of him. If you access the media to try to correct his behavior, he'll say the media is making it up and it will not affect how he acts thinks or behaves.

Given what we've seen of Trump in the last couple of years, any attempt to alter his thinking or point out that he is a world-class douche nozzle is foredoomed to failure.

Boru

FUCK HIM, nobody is trying to change his mind. I want to flood media to get him out of office, and if I cant have that, get enough people surrounding him TO PUT A FUCKING LEASH ON HIM.

What I will not do is ignore him. NOBODY SHOULD. He is simply too fucking dangerous to let go.
Oh, quick aside - he calls himself 'A Theist', not 'Atheist'. Bottle your rage at least enough to read what's written.

Boru
I gotta admit, I've rarely seen someone maintain the level of incandescant rage that you have for as long as you have, Brian. It's been over two months since election day, how are you doing this???
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1900 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  A message to MBS in rap WinterHold 3 263 March 19, 2020 at 8:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2801 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3296 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Finland newspaper message to Sh*thole. Brian37 4 844 July 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  IRS tax scam phone call DO NOT ANSWER. Brian37 20 2299 January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Charlie Rose Suspended From CBS And PBS For Sexual Harrassment A Theist 44 5818 November 22, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Message from China over Climate Change pocaracas 12 3917 June 1, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Apparently War Is Too Important to Leave to Reality TV Stars Minimalist 3 883 February 28, 2017 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4