Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Finish The Job With Snowden
Now Finish The Job With Snowden
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2948694

Quote:Obama commutes sentence for Chelsea Manning, transgender army officer who leaked intelligence

Pardon Snowden
RE: Now Finish The Job With Snowden
About damn time. Chelsea Manning was being treated like absolute trash in prison. That's par for the course with imprisoned transgender people, though.
Good to hear.
(January 17, 2017 at 5:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Pardon Snowden

Since Snowden hasn't been indicted let alone sentenced, I'm not sure how a pardon would work. Maybe the Ford/Nixon kind of pardon might work.

Glad for Manning in any case.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Bergdahl apparently not yet.

Also, Assange has stated he would agree to extradition if Manning was pardoned. So, let's give Julian what he's requested?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oh thank fuck.
Quote:Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

There's the wording.  All he needs is Microsoft Word Find and Replace and he can fix this issue.

Beats waiting for the Whiny Little Bitch to make a deal with his asshole buddy Putin to have Snowden kidnapped out of Russia.  The Drumpfucks would cream in their pants over that.
(January 17, 2017 at 5:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2948694

Quote:Obama commutes sentence for Chelsea Manning, transgender army officer who leaked intelligence

Pardon Snowden

I'm not sure he was actually convicted. Not that we don't know it would happen if he came back.

Nevermind, I saw your other post. Yeah, Snowdin is a hero. But since Obama seems to enjoy NSA spyring, and has broadened it multiple times, I don't think he'll be pardoning Snowdin.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

So are you guys saying the woman was convicted for using the website but the man who created the website was not?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
This is great news! Chelsea should never have been in jail. It was a stunning show of hypocrisy that Chelsea was in solitary confinement but Hilary, who ally broke the Espionage Act was able to walk free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 173 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: First Images of Saudi Nuclear Reactor Show Plant Nearing Finish WinterHold 0 280 April 3, 2019 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1894 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1008 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job Minimalist 8 534 July 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job Cecelia 11 2173 June 1, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: c172
  Trump may be getting bored with the job already Amarok 18 4442 April 2, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bishop's insurance job Mr Greene 0 344 February 14, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What it's like to work in a UK Job Centre... ReptilianPeon 0 457 January 31, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  The asshole @GOP "Job creators" bullshit. Brian37 15 2862 January 8, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo