Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autocombining posts
Autocombining posts
Has this "feature" been re-enabled on purpose or is it something that got turned back on by accident?

Sorry if there's already a thread, but I didn't see one.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
RE: Autocombining posts
I think I remember hearing about it being re-enabled on purpose too keep things tidy.
Yeppers.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It was re-enabled on purpose. The reds staged a coup.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
or we are supposed to press that theory to the proles . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ugh!

I hate this feature. It may help "tidy the place up" but it sure sucks for giving kudos to a post you like that is immediately followed (by the same poster) by one you don't and it can clutter replies made to different people.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
You could kudo it.

And then report it.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
We're addressing rapid kudos inflation with quantitative easing. That is, easing off the proliferation of simple throwaway posts that clutter up the UI and search.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Goddamnit, now I have to review my portfolios.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4805 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Today's Posts? Yonadav 9 1681 March 23, 2019 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Sal
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1394 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3108 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Foxaèr 5 1409 July 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 16125 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  All posts in this thread have vanished! Aroura 0 1064 February 15, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Mafia game threads showing in "Today's Posts" lists Ravenshire 18 6619 February 5, 2017 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Posts are doubling! LadyForCamus 39 6684 January 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Joods