Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary?
Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary?
So, today is mine and Tiberius' two-year wedding anniversary. He's at a conference, so we already celebrated, but I still want to wish him the best day ever. You guys might think you know how epic he is, but you have no idea. I'm very lucky, and very happy our lives took all of the strange twists and turns they needed for us to wind up where we are now. Seriously, guys. So weird.

Anyway, if you like Mr. Tiberius, please help me wish him a happy anniversary, so when he turns on his phone to fidget with the forum (he always does), he will get a bunch of well wishes.

As for me, happy anniversary, sweetheart. I'm fucking exhausted because of the stupid fucking smoke detector, but I'll stay up so we can chat later.  Heart
RE: Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary?
Salve, Divi Tiberio, vivat rex, curat lex!
Tiberius is a truly kind and wonderful person. I voted him best member and best poster on the awards. I have nothing but respect for you both! With that being said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Wishing ya'll nothing but the best. Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Congratulations to you both.
[Image: 1hvxzi.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 18, 2017 at 11:55 am)Shell B Wrote: So, today is mine and Tiberius' two-year wedding anniversary. He's at a conference, so we already celebrated, but I still want to wish him the best day ever. You guys might think you know how epic he is, but you have no idea. I'm very lucky, and very happy our lives took all of the strange twists and turns they needed for us to wind up where we are now. Seriously, guys. So weird.

Anyway, if you like Mr. Tiberius, please help me wish him a happy anniversary, so when he turns on his phone to fidget with the forum (he always does), he will get a bunch of well wishes.

As for me, happy anniversary, sweetheart. I'm fucking exhausted because of the stupid fucking smoke detector, but I'll stay up so we can chat later.  Heart

Only two years of service Tibs? Congrats Shell, nice catch from across the pond. Smoke detectors are easily fixed with a sledgehammer.

Happy anniversary you two.

*** Secret Bro Code Message ***

You forgot about it Tibs? Oh shit....

*** /Secret Bro Code Message ***
(January 18, 2017 at 1:28 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(January 18, 2017 at 11:55 am)Shell B Wrote: So, today is mine and Tiberius' two-year wedding anniversary. He's at a conference, so we already celebrated, but I still want to wish him the best day ever. You guys might think you know how epic he is, but you have no idea. I'm very lucky, and very happy our lives took all of the strange twists and turns they needed for us to wind up where we are now. Seriously, guys. So weird.

Only two years of service Tibs? Congrats Shell, nice catch from across the pond. Smoke detectors are easily fixed with a sledgehammer.

Happy anniversary you two.

*** Secret Bro Code Message ***

You forgot about it Tibs? Oh shit....

*** /Secret Bro Code Message ***

I very strongly considered breaking it during the three hours it was going off. It could not be consoled with batteries, button pushing or anything else. It's hardwired to the freaking house too, so I couldn't fuck with it. Plus, I was afraid it would freak out if I unplugged it. I put in ear plugs and tried desperately to fall back asleep to no avail.
Happy anniversary you guys Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Happy anniversary to the King and Queen of AF Big Grin

Since this is technically a royal holiday, I vote we ritualistically round up 100 trolls, spambots and other ne'er-do-wells and sacrifice them to ensure the sun's movement across the sky.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Here's to love, bud -- many happy returns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Tiberius arewethereyet 10 528 April 29, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 481 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 450 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1450 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My Anniversary BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1168 June 3, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Happy Birthday Tiberius Fidel_Castronaut 35 2585 April 30, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Five year forum anniversary Foxaèr 23 1736 March 15, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Happy anniversary, Tiberius! Shell B 17 2407 January 18, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 520 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let's wish Christmas wishes !!!🎁 KittyAnn 47 7173 December 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: ignoramus