Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel Trump supporters have lost total grip on reality
Do you feel Trump supporters have lost total grip on reality
A common theme I hear from Trump supporters is that those of us who don't like him will be silenced once he's sworn in. Or that all their problems will instantly go away.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do feel Trump supporters have lost total grip on reality
Do feel ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Do you feel Trump supporters have lost total grip on reality
(January 18, 2017 at 9:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Do feel  ?

Thank you! Sorry about that!

Yea !!

I can use my OCD for other things now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 18, 2017 at 10:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Yea !!

I can use my OCD for other things now.

No, no, no! I totally get it! I'm OCD myself and sometimes I have those moments as well. It's been a long day at school for me and I'm tired! And when I'm tired my English suffers. lol

I'm not sure how much it's a cult of personality thing or how much it's a lack of correct and factual information thing.
Trump is a douchebag who has never been in touch with reality but I'm loathe to paint all his voters with a broad brush.
I'm more concerned about the wealthy fat cats that are now going to be in charge and leave most of us behind, Dickensian-style. His hardcore supporters will simply blame Obama when their lives get worse over the next 4-8 years.
I'm not.  Fuck every last one of the douchebags.

"Make 'Murrica Fucked Again."
I mean I'm a trump supporter insofar as I 'support' him over Hillary.

"A common theme I hear from Trump supporters is that those of us who don't like him will be silenced once he's sworn in. "

Dunno' who you've spoken to, but I would sure hope that those of you who don't like him aren't silenced. That'd be shitty.
Bear in mind, they're Republicans. This is a party whose doctrines have gone completely out to lunch decades ago, with many politicians who more or less openly work on the assumption that "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

And Trump's bullshit has just made it more open.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2517 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3142 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1443 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1955 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Feel the Bern Yonadav 73 5557 March 29, 2019 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2649 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  How messed up are Trump Supporters? Minimalist 463 36800 January 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2481 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU