Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys.....isn't this going a bit too far?
Guys.....isn't this going a bit too far?
[Image: Screenshot_20170121_223933.png]
RE: Guys.....isn't this going a bit too far?
Not up to me.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It's her Choice
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I wouldn't have thought the day you get told you're pregnant would be so significant, that something horrible happening on the same day would make you consider having an abortion.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Her choice, but someone seeking help on social media, no less, probably won't get a well needed and sound advice.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
It's completely up to her, but I don't like her reasoning on a personal level. It seems immature.
Umm... what?

If she doesn't want the baby then she's making the moral decision.

ETA: This was in response to Pool. Shell B ninja'd me damnit!

Yeah I agree it's poor reasoning. IMO it's probably just an excuse she's using and really she's just panicked at the last minute and decided she didn't want a baby.
She sounds like an emotional idiot, probably has a pussy whipped husband.  It's better to take that mentality out of the gene pool.  It's no tragedy.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

A 'pussy whipped husband'

k
(January 21, 2017 at 1:35 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: A 'pussy whipped husband'

k

Or at least a significant other in her life who got her pregnant but is too weak or indecisive enough to give definite advice to her.  She's resorted to asking facebook.  If it was my girlfreind who was asking I'd say definitely do it, I just decided I don't want a baby with an emotional attention seeker.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 17254 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 13213 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 364 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1223 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How far do we go? Brian37 7 667 September 8, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3277 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Foxaèr 6 306 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1311 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 12272 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 794 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37