Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone into Dirt Rally?
Anyone into Dirt Rally?
I'm a big fan of simulations, but boy, that's tough. I don't consider myself to be a sunday driver, but these cars and tracks really get me frustrated at times.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Anyone into Dirt Rally?
I'm not really into racing games, but I did get Dirt 3 for free. I haven't played it yet, though.
I was always a Need for Speed guy.

I really liked the first Need for Speed Underground. I think the second one sucked ass.

Grand Turismo 6 was pretty good.

Never played the dirt games.

Only played racing games a few times anyways. I'm more of an old school RTS/RPG/FPS kind of guy. Age of Empires, Starcraft, Diablo, Baldur's Gate, the original Doom, Heretic, Hexen, etc. That's my thing.

Especially Age of Empires 2 Big Grin
I thought you meant real dirt rallies, and I was like "shit ya son, who aint".....and then........

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 21, 2017 at 1:30 pm)abaris Wrote: I'm a big fan of simulations, but boy, that's tough. I don't consider myself to be a sunday driver, but these cars and tracks really get me frustrated at times.

Yeah, some of the time trials you pretty much have to memorize every corner until you can do it blind, amirite?
(January 21, 2017 at 8:32 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Yeah, some of the time trials you pretty much have to memorize every corner until you can do it blind, amirite?

Especially hard if you're borderline dyslexic. I constantly mix up left and right.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's into vintage racing games? abaris 23 2451 November 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone into Clash Of Clans? Dystopia 4 976 June 2, 2015 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Games we know are great, But you just cant get into thebigfudge 42 11447 July 12, 2011 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Napoléon