Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any resemblance?
Any resemblance?
I don't have the custom of comparing Trump to Hitler, but I recently found these videos.

versus

lol
RE: Any resemblance?
The one and only similarity is, you should always take them at their word. He won't go through with what he said, doesn't cut it. It didn't back then, it won't today. What they can get away with will happen.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 22, 2017 at 1:49 pm)Zenith Wrote: I don't have the custom of comparing Trump to Hitler, but I recently found these videos.

versus

lol

It seems that they are both accurate in their assessment.
I don't like Trump. Never have. I doubt very much that Trump intends on exterminating any group of people from the face of the planet. The comparison to Hitler is absurd. However he is narcissistic enough to compare to Nixon.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Comparing Trump to Hitler helped lose this election.

People love their hyperbole, and will ride that dumbass shit straight into the ground.
Agreed. Yknow who is like Hitler? Hitler. That's it.

Can we stop trivialising everything by using hyperbole? There's an awful lot wrong with Trump he deserves to be called out on, but I seriously doubt he's some genocidal maniac bent on killing anyone.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Far better analogy.

[Image: CZlKLeXUAAAC4M6.jpg]
[Image: 1i69sq.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 23, 2017 at 1:23 am)Minimalist Wrote: Far better analogy.

[Image: CZlKLeXUAAAC4M6.jpg]

Would be better without the accent mark
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

How can you say that Hitler and Trump are anything alike? Hitler was actually talented at public speaking. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any anti-feminists? Any feminists? ScienceAf 139 9453 November 14, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet