Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doubt in disbelief
Doubt in disbelief
Hello i wish to engage in a conversation with someone. I recently heard of evidence for belief and that is not good news atleast for me i would like an discussion with an open minded person please.
RE: Doubt in disbelief
Does doubting on ones disbelief = doubting in belief ?

IOWs, the gray area is the gray area.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

ok perhaps that sounds weird i could have stated it better so to make a long story short. i have found evidence for the judeo christian god aka the monster of the old testament and its bothering my sub subconscious very much.
(January 23, 2017 at 12:26 pm)sneroul the thinker Wrote: ok perhaps that sounds weird i could have stated it better so to make a long story short. i have found evidence for the judeo christian god aka the monster of the old testament and its bothering my sub subconscious very much.

It's hard to have a conversation if we don't know what this 'evidence' is you think you found.
its actually a combination but they main one is the miracle at fatima.
Stop beating around the bush and let's hear it.

Or is this click bait?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 23, 2017 at 12:26 pm)sneroul the thinker Wrote: ok perhaps that sounds weird i could have stated it better so to make a long story short. i have found evidence for the judeo christian god aka the monster of the old testament and its bothering my sub subconscious very much.

If I discovered that, it would peobably bother both my conscious and subconscious quite a bit. But Fatima? That's a BS story.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

No srsly it is pretty well documented saw by over 70000 people look it up.
Peasants stared at the sun. Saw weird shit. Attributed it to their peasant superstitions. What's the fucking mystery?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
yeah most of them were peasants yeah but there were certainly some intelligent people among them although thousands of others state that they saw nothing abnormal at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 40642 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Evidence and causes for doubt LadyForCamus 43 7733 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is the Atheism/Theism belief/disbelief a false dichotomy? are there other options? Psychonaut 69 14459 October 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Atheists living in very religious places, do you have moments of doubt? Alex K 16 3685 October 31, 2014 at 10:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do you ever doubt your atheism? Mudhammam 112 15785 September 10, 2014 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The more troubling fact is not that this may be genuine, but that it's hard to doubt Mudhammam 16 5037 August 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  Do atheists lack a sense of awe and wonder? (Doubt it.) Whateverist 33 7458 January 20, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Time invested in disbelief TruthWorthy 29 7755 January 21, 2010 at 12:15 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy
  I sometimes doubt my countries sanity. leo-rcc 108 60627 September 19, 2009 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: AtheistPhil