Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First briefing to reporters
First briefing to reporters
The subject matter was the size of the crowd of the inauguration. LOL  He is so insecure it's hilarious. Why does this matter so much to Trump?  Everything gets under his skin. 

Manowar
RE: First briefing to reporters
You would think someone this insecure would be adverse to such a public position. Sure it's a position of power, but you're constantly going to be in the public eye. Then again, nobody ever accused him of being smart.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I tried to start reading "1984" a few weeks ago and I only got about 50 pages before I had to put it down. Too depressing and real.
(January 23, 2017 at 9:15 pm)Chad32 Wrote: You would think someone this insecure would be adverse to such a public position. Sure it's a position of power, but you're constantly going to be in the public eye. Then again, nobody ever accused him of being smart.

Actually, in 1987, I think they did.

He pled "not guilty".

Quote:Why does this matter so much to Trump?

Because he is an insecure cunt.
(January 24, 2017 at 12:25 am)Minimalist Wrote:

Because he's obsessed with the "size" of things remember how pissy he got over people making fun of his tiny hands and why he lives in a giant tower

Christ we have a walking Freud complex
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

In that regard he's just like the biblical God character whose name was Jealous, who was a jealous God.

Yes, and now that Spicer's shameful performance in that first briefing went so badly and with investigations into a possible Russia connection proceeding, that insecure cunt has doubled down on his totally unsupported claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for 3-5 million votes illegally cast. The man can't help himself. He's like a cat chasing a laser pointer. I'm surprised he doesn't shit in a box.
(January 24, 2017 at 1:33 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(January 24, 2017 at 12:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: Because he is an insecure cunt.

Yes, and now that Spicer's shameful performance in that first briefing went so badly and with investigations into a possible Russia connection proceeding, that insecure cunt has doubled down on his totally unsupported claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for 3-5 million votes illegally cast. The man can't help himself. He's like a cat chasing a laser pointer. I'm surprised he doesn't shit in a box.

He does, though -- it's a small box, can only hold 140 characters, so he shits very regularly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York Times, CNN, others barred from press briefing Aegon 93 13623 February 27, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Number of murdered Somali reporters grows to 16 cratehorus 0 660 October 26, 2012 at 1:03 am
Last Post: cratehorus