Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal cult leader gets arrested
Liberal cult leader gets arrested
Shia Labeouf gets arrested on TV leading a he will not divide us chant.

Watch this video, and tell me it doesn't sound like some cult chanting. I've noticed this with liberals lately, they just chant incessantly over and over again. It's really strange. They look like they are all in a trance, or maybe they are mentally ill.

RE: Liberal cult leader gets arrested
I mean...Shia LaBeouf isn't exactly the picture of mental stability, regardless of politics.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Cool. I never liked him. Liberal cult leader, though? Lol. Tell me where the ebil liberal hurt you, scoobs. You seem awfully butthurt over something.
(January 26, 2017 at 10:18 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Watch this video, and tell me it doesn't sound like some cult chanting. I've noticed this with liberals lately, they just chant incessantly over and over again. It's really strange. They look like they are all in a trance, or maybe they are mentally ill.

Lol
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
He's just your typical celebrity headcase.
(January 26, 2017 at 10:43 am)Bella Morte Wrote: He's just your typical celebrity headcase.

To be fair, he's a headcase even for celebrity headcases.  He's like Heath Ledger crossed with Gary Busey minus the acting skills.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I think he and his followers are all under the influence of sploosh and onions.

Didn't keep those pesky lizards away.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't think you know what a cult is. Then again, I doubt you know much of anything.
For the record, the chant is for an art project called "He Will Not Divide Us."

LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner Wrote:“Commencing at 9am on January 20, 2017, the day of the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, the public is invited to deliver the words “HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US” into a camera mounted on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image, New York, repeating the phrase as many times, and for as long as they wish.

“Open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the participatory performance will be live-streamed continuously for four years, or the duration of the presidency. In this way, the mantra “HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US” acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community.”

Not quite a cult, but it's fairly understandable conclusion.

See the livestream here.
Oh, and as I write this, it looks like he's back and leading another chant.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
No! Not our leader! Whatever will we do!

Good thing we saw a video of the conservative cult leader getting clobbered on camera to make up for it. Scoobs, how did it make you feel when your cult leader got waylaid on national TV?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 1984 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Adnan Oktar, TV cult preacher jailed for 8,658 years in Turkey LinuxGal 1 583 November 18, 2022 at 5:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 658 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 829 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6582 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1639 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions? Duty 13 636 October 27, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 962 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1352 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2544 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate