Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watched a great show & NDE
Watched a great show & NDE
I watched The OA.

Quote:Having gone missing seven years ago, the previously blind Prairie returns home, now in her 20s with her sight restored. While many believe she is a miracle, others worry that she could be dangerous.

It was one amazing show. One of the best I have seen in a while.

However, I also understand the distinction between reality and this being a fictional show.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Watched a great show & NDE
I liked the show too, but hate those dance moves. I know they wanted to keep those silly, but the least they could have done is make the movements fit the theme somehow. Netflix really has improved btw.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Watched a great show & NDE
(January 27, 2017 at 4:58 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: I liked the show too, but hate those dance moves. I know they wanted to keep those silly, but the least they could have done is make the movements fit the theme somehow. Netflix really has improved btw.

The movements did fit the theme. Did you remember that one book in her collection? The movements were from there, I believe, the one book in relation to angels.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 330 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 259 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Joss Whedon's new show Foxaèr 13 1267 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 416 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Favorite old Nickelodeon show? ƵenKlassen 22 1869 November 25, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A great movie that you have (probably) not seen! Jehanne 11 2050 October 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Great News for Mysties Minimalist 1 846 April 17, 2017 at 4:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 853 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  DUST - great scifi shorts Aoi Magi 3 542 March 5, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Athene
  We are being watched!!! Jehanne 23 2303 January 27, 2017 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet