Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey
Hello guys, I'm from a deserted country, recently converted to athiesm and hoping to learn more.
RE: Hey
Welcome. Must be pretty boring in the desert. Hopefully you will find enjoyment here. Also, people don't "convert" to Atheism As far as I know.

(January 27, 2017 at 4:23 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Welcome. Must be pretty boring in the desert. Hopefully you will find enjoyment here. Also, people don't "convert" to Atheism As far as I know.

Not really boring, but chips a' hoy.

True, convert is.......a two-way street ?  Tongue

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome young Jedi!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
ooh you like scifi? You are more than welcome.

I specifically like fallen souls that are also tainted by scifi

Tell me more about what you like in scifi
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(January 27, 2017 at 5:22 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: ooh you like scifi? You are more than welcome.

I'm an agnostic.

I like that film star wars, and the video game no man's sky.
Welcome from the UK! Good to see another SF fan on the board. There's plenty of us here so we'll have lots to talk about.

Would you like a cuppa?

[Image: Tea-Biscuits_999906c.jpg]
Sum ergo sum
(January 27, 2017 at 7:16 am)Ben Davis Wrote: Welcome from the UK! Good to see another SF fan on the board. There's plenty of us here so we'll have lots to talk about.

Would you like a cuppa?

[Image: Tea-Biscuits_999906c.jpg]
No, thank you. I just had my Lunch, although the Digestives and Lipton Tea, might I say, looks very delicious.

Oh! speaking of Digestives... my sister taught me how to eat Digestives, dunking one in a bottle of Nutella and eating it away ?

Google tells me, Cuppa is an irish word. Exactly, are you from Ireland ?

I'm from the Philippines btw.
(January 27, 2017 at 7:05 am)scififan Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 5:22 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: ooh you like scifi? You are more than welcome.

I'm an agnostic.

Not to be picky, but, "agnostic" by itself is not a position, you'd either be agnostic-theist or agnostic-atheist, or the exteremes, gnostic-theist/gnostic-atheist. Most of the fallen and demons here are agnostic atheists by the way.

Oh, and if you like scifi, you must try Ex-machina and the Black Mirror series, they are awesome Big Grin
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(January 27, 2017 at 7:42 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 7:05 am)scififan Wrote: I'm an agnostic.

Not to be picky, but, "agnostic" by itself is not a position, you'd either be agnostic-theist or agnostic-atheist, or the exteremes, gnostic-theist/gnostic-atheist. Most of the fallen and demons here are agnostic atheists by the way.

Oh, and if you like scifi, you must try Ex-machina and the Black Mirror series, they are awesome Big Grin
Watched both, it were good films.

I'm guessing agnostic-theist is theoretical while agnostic-atheist is dissolution of belief ? Currently, I'd opt for agnostic-theist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3252 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1834 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 612 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2340 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2041 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Bulxy88