Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question on gun confiscation.
Quick question on gun confiscation.
How many of you actually had your guns confiscated during the last eight years? Show of hands, please.
RE: Quick question on gun confiscation.
I still have my ballistic Swiss Army knife.

[Image: 201184154135-gov_f.jpg]

Oh shoot! Liberals can like guns too?
I do not recall Obama coming and taking everybody's guns. In fact if there was anything domestic that he did, that I have a problem with, it's expanding NSA spying, and keeping Guantanamo open. In other words, things the republicans like having in place.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I don't have guns. I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Our government banned most guns after kids were blown away at a school in Dunblane, unfortunately. Brits never really had a "right" to firearms either.

Americans should consider themselves very lucky.
Only handguns, of the non-sporting variety. I'm happy for that to be the case; and while I'm saddened that it took that tragedy to do something, I'm also thankful that I live in a country where the voices of people saying "no more" are actually heard.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I've still got my muskets and flintlocks..... which is what the Founding Fathers knew about.
(January 27, 2017 at 2:31 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Our government banned most guns after kids were blown away at a school in Dunblane, unfortunately

Yeah.  Too bad there's not more school shootings.
I hope Brits can take some comfort in their murder rate being less than a fourth of the USA's.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
I have a 1000 watt pulsed gamma laser rifle.

Don't tell anyone.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4000 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18908 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6186 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1643 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2138 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 5 791 February 23, 2018 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 1 541 February 23, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight Minimalist 23 1849 November 4, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Quick fix marketing, and long term politics. Brian37 6 1586 April 19, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  Quick question... BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1580 July 15, 2016 at 10:00 am
Last Post: account_inactive