Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witch hunt!
Witch hunt!
That's right, folks, we be hunting witches!  What kind of witches?  Atheists, of course, but a specific type of atheists.  Yes, I'm talking about celebrities.

You see, it occurred to me last night that many celebrities are atheists.  So I began to wonder if any of them were on this board.  I wanted that to be true, so I concluded it was!  Kevin Bacon is DEFINITELY here and I WILL FIND HIM!

The best part is, you, too, can play along from home!  In classic witch hunt style, accusing someone of being an atheistic celebrity means that they are that atheistic celebrity until they can prove definitively that they are not.  And no cheating by the mods by pulling up the IDs they collect for access to the big boy sections!  (Unless you have some tips for us, of course).

The greatest thing is it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to prove you are not one of these people!  So, by the power of fucked up logic, the more people who are accused, the more celebrities we can boast having on the board!!!

I'm pretty sure Stimbo is either Richard Dawkins or James Randi.  Maybe Pen Gillette.  Oh, or maybe Teller.  Who knows what that guy is like!  You never hear him talk!  I haven't nailed down which one yet, but when I do, I'll let you know!

And don't worry Kev, when I find you, it's not going to get all creepy or anything.  I don't want to touch you or anything like that (unless you want me to...)  I just want to get to know you.  Maybe a little light stalking.  BFFs forever, even if you don't know it.  You know, standard guy stuff.
Have you ever noticed all the drug commercials on TV lately?  Why is it the side effects never include penile enlargement or super powers?
Side effects may include super powers or enlarged penis which may become permanent with continued use.  Stop taking Killatol immediately and consult your doctor if you experience penis enlargement of more than 3 inches, laser vision, superhuman strength, invulnerability, the ability to explode heads with your mind or time travel.  Killatoll is not for everyone, especially those who already have convertibles or vehicles of ridiculous size to supplement penis size.
RE: Witch hunt!
Okay fine. I'll admit it. I really am Carmen Carrera. Just like you said, it's impossible to prove that I'm not.
I've suspected for sometime that BrianSoddingBoru is actually Hugh Laurie, and Thump is really Billy Joel.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
You'll never catch me. Ever, ever, ever!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Good, good, but Kevin Bacon is the target, guys.  Where is he?  And, if you have the time (MAKE THE TIME!!!), Keira Knightley.
Have you ever noticed all the drug commercials on TV lately?  Why is it the side effects never include penile enlargement or super powers?
Side effects may include super powers or enlarged penis which may become permanent with continued use.  Stop taking Killatol immediately and consult your doctor if you experience penis enlargement of more than 3 inches, laser vision, superhuman strength, invulnerability, the ability to explode heads with your mind or time travel.  Killatoll is not for everyone, especially those who already have convertibles or vehicles of ridiculous size to supplement penis size.
(January 27, 2017 at 3:40 pm)Asmodee Wrote: Good, good, but Kevin Bacon is the target, guys.  Where is he? 

Six posts from any of us.
(January 27, 2017 at 3:22 pm)Aroura Wrote: I've suspected for sometime that BrianSoddingBoru is actually Hugh Laurie, and Thump is really Billy Joel.

Wow, spot on with Brian/Hugh. Exact same senses of humor and similar writing style.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I'm Oliver Platt. Kevin and I were in Flatliners together. Great guy.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
If I was Richard Dawkins, I would get to share a bed with Tom Baker's ex:

[Image: tumblr_mhnlx2yHjP1rt6jzso1_400.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well this sounds like a fun game Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witch drags Cop martin02 5 1313 June 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Epimethean