Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
purrrfect trump meme
purrrfect trump meme
If you haven't seen it yet:

[Image: books-of-adam-Donald-Trump-comics.gif]
RE: purrrfect trump meme
bahhhahhaha

Oh it's great to see you MTL. Evie here.
MTL! Nice to see you posting again!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 27, 2017 at 6:29 pm)MTL Wrote: If you haven't seen it yet:

Glad to see you back, MTL. Here is variation of Trump meme I've enjoyed but, as usual, I don't seem able to make it post properly. Sorry.

https://goo.gl/images/yPPTgC
Hello Evie, LFC, Whateverist...nice to see you all again, as well!!
Welcome back, MTL Smile
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Thanks Mael!!
That's very funny, and very true.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

For a man destroying the country worse than previous presidents, should we not be more concerned with how we can fix the problem rather than creating humorous memes?

Trump is not Bush. Bush was a pussy cat compared to Trump. Trump is the epitome of evil, and he will destroy the country.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 28, 2017 at 3:17 am)Maelstrom Wrote: For a man destroying the country worse than previous presidents, should we not be more concerned with how we can fix the problem rather than creating humorous memes?

Trump is not Bush.  Bush was a pussy cat compared to Trump.  Trump is the epitome of evil, and he will destroy the country.

You're right.  I was completely out of line to post that meme.  I will immediately return to my drawing board and hatch a plot to stage a bloodless coup and replace Trump with a robot clone completely under my control.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 21855 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36839 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Death by capitalism (the meme thread) Foxaèr 40 3564 November 1, 2018 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3109 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4042 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1666 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1270 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Funny Abortion Meme The_Thinking_Theist 22 18929 February 17, 2014 at 6:54 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  The Political Meme Foxaèr 15 7954 October 2, 2013 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: wwjs