Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God isn't all powerful
God isn't all powerful
The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, 
but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

So Judah and his mean with god couldn't even defeat one of these. 
[Image: 1-iron-chariot1.jpg]

how the hell do you expect him to defeat one of these
[Image: m1a2_abrams.jpg]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: God isn't all powerful
They improvise!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"God isn't at all powerful"

Fixed it for you.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Big Grin Some people are so gullible.
God, Powerful?

I'll need his to see his documented credentials! No, wait!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 28, 2017 at 11:57 pm)The Wise Joker Wrote: Big Grin Some people are so gullible.

Welcome, Mistah J Tongue

You should make an introduction post here.
(January 29, 2017 at 12:07 am)Jesster Wrote:
(January 28, 2017 at 11:57 pm)The Wise Joker Wrote: Big Grin Some people are so gullible.

Welcome, Mistah J Tongue

You should make an introduction post here.

Big Grin Thanks for the welcome.  Ok, I'll do that for you.
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

:-) Jesster, thanks for the welcome, I have made an introduction, "Lovefoolosophy."
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

He can't even write a book that properly describes himself as all-powerful. Yet another way in which I'm more powerful than God.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 29, 2017 at 4:20 am)robvalue Wrote: He can't even write a book that properly describes himself as all-powerful. Yet another way in which I'm more powerful than God.

you haven't written your book on that topic yet though Dodgy
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. onlinebiker 3 1081 December 27, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My current religious teacher isn't as good as I thought Der/die AtheistIn 10 2004 November 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  Hell isn't scary dyresand 71 9006 June 11, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Core Message Of Christianity Isn't One Of Love Imaginos7 161 28108 August 30, 2015 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 66909 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Pope says God isn't a magician Whateverist 33 5085 November 4, 2014 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12322 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Cardinal Dolan: The Catholic church isn't anti-gay Doubting Thomas 39 8178 December 21, 2013 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  A Priest at TED Gives a Powerful Talk The Reality Salesman01 15 3930 November 25, 2013 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Why Isn't Saint Peter In Hell? BrianSoddingBoru4 17 4475 November 14, 2013 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist