Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly list of Crimes Committed by Immigrants, to be published
Weekly list of Crimes Committed by Immigrants, to be published
This isn't a registry,but in some ways it's worse.
Trump has signed another Executive Order that will list ALL criminal actions committed by aliens.  And by Aliens you all know he means brown people.  It also does NOT specify "illegal".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...ebook-post
Quote:The order reads:
To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens.”
[img=280x0]https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/readmore_card/public/thumbnails/image/2017/01/25/18/trump-stern-front-2.jpg[/img]
It does not specify that only crimes committed by illegal immigrants should be included - raising the prospect of offences committed by any immigrant being published even if the person is living in the US legally.

This will only heighten the perception that brown people commit more crimes, because it's about to get a lot more focus and attention.  So if you are here legally, are a 5th generation immigrant or whatever, tough luck!  You are about to be lumped into the category of "potential criminal" by the American Public.

https://simchafisher.com/2017/01/27/trum...tallnacht/

Quote:This is the power of the selectively chosen printed word. This is what can be achieved when you take a story that is true (some people in red cars do commit crimes; some priests do molest children) and play it over and over and over and over again, chanting in the ear of the reader: DANGER. DANGER. WARNING. WARNING. NO TIME TO THINK. ALERT. ALERT. PROTECT YOURSELF.

Protect yourself against what? Why, against people like that: people who commit crimes, people you can easily pick out on the street, because they’re illegal immigrant criminals. Well, they’re illegal immigrants. Well, they’re immigrants. Well, they have brown skin and an accent, and you know what people like that do.

And unlike a registry, we can't all join it to help protect them.  This is not acceptable! The ONLY purpose of publishing such a list is to attempt to make people more fearful!  IT heightens tensions unnecessarily, and hurts innocent people.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: Weekly list of Crimes Committed by Immigrants, to be published
Fuck this guy.
These are very dark times. I wonder when he'll move onto other groups. I might even be next on his list. I'd really hope this stops soon before it snowballs out of control. Oh wait, this isn't even being controlled now.
Is he going to call it "Damned Immigrants"?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
When citing statistics doesn't elicit the response you want, just flood people with anecdotes.
Unreal.
(January 28, 2017 at 6:18 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Is he going to call it "Damned Immigrants"?

Yes, good thing Min is just some fellow on a little forum, and isn't the President, right?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
There isn't even a point to this except to try to make entire groups of people look bad.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm wondering, is this what an "alternative fact" looks like?
Well, let's hope some IRA splinter groups come to America to commit crimes and undermine the racist bullshit underlying the whole idea of publishing a weekly list of immigrant crimes.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 28, 2017 at 6:14 pm)Jesster Wrote: These are very dark times. I wonder when he'll move onto other groups. I might even be next on his list. I'd really hope this stops soon before it snowballs out of control. Oh wait, this isn't even being controlled now.

Just like with Hitler, I suspect the first group he'll liquidate will be those of his followers who are too bolshy. It's generally the way with dictatorships, get rid of internal dissent before tackling the external "enemies".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Immigrants Lek 111 5444 April 1, 2024 at 11:15 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5773 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants? Aegon 66 5229 August 25, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Middle School Hit List Foxaèr 24 2596 April 24, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Weekly Standard Gives Up On The WLB Minimalist 1 398 August 10, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Sessions Tells Prosecutors To Seek 'Most Serious' Charges for low level drug crimes Aegon 19 4238 May 12, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Senseless" used in reporting crimes. Brian37 13 2379 April 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Faked hate crimes scoobysnack 43 4565 January 17, 2017 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Growing list of music artists telling Trump STFU Brian37 17 2134 September 20, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list Napoléon 39 9515 August 24, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: pocaracas