Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like to play a game??
Would you like to play a game??
[Image: 16142673_357685407945932_681015548159404...e=590862E1]

First one

[Image: would-you-like-to-play-a-game_design-200x200.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Would you like to play a game??
Do we get to cheat?

How about a nice game of chess?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
A few more:

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... "

A: "All major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!"
B: "Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

"Hey Ma! The meatloaf! We want it now! Fuck!"

(January 28, 2017 at 7:57 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Do we get to cheat?

Dont know the first 

Second.. is it not from "A beautiful Mind"? Or Harry Potter? Haha

II'm not good at guessing but any correct guesses give the first "guessee" one point. Then we can tally em up at the end!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(January 28, 2017 at 7:57 pm)Luckie Wrote:
(January 28, 2017 at 7:57 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Do we get to cheat?

Dont know the first 

Second.. is it not from "A beautiful Mind"? Or Harry Potter? Haha

II'm not good at guessing but any correct guesses give the first "guessee" one point. Then we can tally em up at the end!

The first was a question to you. I'm assuming you don't want google involved.

The second was a return Joshua line.
You're mocking me aren't you?
Didn't get 1 or 3, two sounds like JP.

Quote:"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.".
[Image: 1ijlyc.jpg]

(January 28, 2017 at 8:16 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: You're mocking me aren't you?

Toy Story?

"I make him an offer he can't refuse."
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 28, 2017 at 8:22 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Didn't get 1 or 3, two sounds like JP.

Quote:"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.".

Correctumundo, Jarassic Park for one point. The other two still up for grabs.

Quote:"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1608 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  You are a specialty burglar, what would you do? arewethereyet 44 3503 November 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Whose 2nd coming would you like most? Fake Messiah 24 1117 February 13, 2021 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1940 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  That Play Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 1 228 August 4, 2020 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: no one
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4235 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1648 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Greatest Nativity Play Of All Time BrianSoddingBoru4 1 491 December 26, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11244 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3439 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope