Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mosque Torched In Texas
Mosque Torched In Texas
A Mosque in Texas torched I wonder what could have motivated that ?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/texa...spartanntp
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Let The Presucution Begin
If this was arson...disgusting.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Mosque Torched In Texas
(January 28, 2017 at 8:11 pm)chimp3 Wrote: If this was arson...disgusting.

Happens in Europe rather frequently. Doesn't make for juicy headlines though. You have to find it on page five.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Apparently the mosque has been a victim of varied crimes before this and yes reprehensible Angry

(January 28, 2017 at 8:12 pm)abaris Wrote:

Happens in Europe rather frequently. Doesn't make for juicy headlines though. You have to find it on page five.

yup but if a Muslim litters  it's front page news
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Days like this I remember being a small child and being afraid of neonazis. There was a documentary on them on tv and I asked my father if they're coming back. He smiled at me and said, they would never come back.

How wrong he was. I never thought to see the day that this old shit is spilling from the clogged toilet.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 28, 2017 at 8:16 pm)abaris Wrote: Days like this I remember being a small child and being afraid of neonazis. There was a documentary on them on tv and I asked my father if they're coming back. He smiled at me and said, they would never come back.

How wrong he was. I never thought to see the day that this old shit is spilling from the clogged toilet.

See, this is religion. Crazy right ? Nothing new, happens all the time.

What America is a world police to others, the GCC of arab countries is a world police to another.

(January 28, 2017 at 8:13 pm)Orochi Wrote:

Apparently the mosque has been a victim of varied crimes before this and yes reprehensible Angry

(January 28, 2017 at 8:12 pm)abaris Wrote: Happens in Europe rather frequently. Doesn't make for juicy headlines though. You have to find it on page five.

yup but if a Muslim litters  it's front page news

Is there a court hearing for this ?

According to this link it's a federal crime.

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/new...s.mp3/view
(January 28, 2017 at 8:35 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

According to this link it's a federal crime.

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/new...s.mp3/view

Then go to hell Big Grin
As the referenced article noted, Gary Nathaniel Moore is in prison, so he didn't ignite the blaze.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Counting chickens?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 897 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1118 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing WinterHold 155 8418 November 6, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1276 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 231 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2594 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 925 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas A Theist 189 14252 March 26, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 717 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2852 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist