Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Trueau #WelcomeToCanada"
Justin Trueau #WelcomeToCanada"
While trump preaches fear and hate and idiocy Trudeau preaches the opposite. This is why I'm proud to be a Canadian

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/cana...spartanntp

The maple leaf forever
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Justin Trueau #WelcomeToCanada"
American! But happy to say I am Quebecois and Maritimer on my fathers side and Syrian on my mothers. (Grandparents all were immigrants) Kudos to you Canuckadans!

I wonder if it is still a tradition in the Maritimes to make newcomers kiss the cod and buy the tavern a round?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(January 28, 2017 at 8:30 pm)chimp3 Wrote: American! But happy to say I am Quebecois and Maritimer on my fathers side and Syrian on my mothers. (Grandparents all were immigrants) Kudos to you Canuckadans!

I wonder if it is still a tradition in the Maritimes to make newcomers kiss the cod and buy the tavern a round?

That and more

Apparently it exportable
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(January 28, 2017 at 8:30 pm)chimp3 Wrote: American! But happy to say I am Quebecois and Maritimer on my fathers side and Syrian on my mothers. (Grandparents all were immigrants) Kudos to you Canuckadans!

We just elected an atheist, green party president who's a second generation immigrant from Russia. Does make us look more liberal than we actually are.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 28, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Orochi Wrote:

That and more

Apparently it exportable

I always enjoyed my grandmothers haddock chowder. I wish she had shared her liquor.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

That thing you call bacon is a lie.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's about time for the U.S. to invade Canada and teach those scurvy Canucks how to pronounce their OUs and to stop saying, eh, after every sentence. It's, about! Not, aboat, eh.

The U.S. invasion force has penetrated deep into enemy territory and has taken prisoners...

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I'm sure I've read that Canada has no 'immigrants', illegal or otherwise. The official designation for people who move to Canada from other countries is 'New Canadians'.

I think that's lovely.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 29, 2017 at 9:16 am)A Theist Wrote: It's about time for the U.S. to invade Canada and teach those scurvy Canucks how to pronounce their OUs and to stop saying, eh, after every sentence. It's, about! Not, aboat, eh.

The U.S. invasion force has penetrated deep into enemy territory and has taken prisoners...

Have fun with that

Inuit Proverb

(January 29, 2017 at 1:28 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(January 29, 2017 at 9:16 am)A Theist Wrote: It's about time for the U.S. to invade Canada and teach those scurvy Canucks how to pronounce their OUs and to stop saying, eh, after every sentence. It's, about! Not, aboat, eh.

Have fun with that

I'm aboat to, eh.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Trueau It's Time To Go Amarok 14 1214 April 28, 2019 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Justin Trudeau Goes On American Television To Protest Trump's Tariffs Amarok 11 876 June 6, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Justin Bieber the Messiah Heat 8 1044 November 6, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Justin Bieber disproves Big Bang Theory...wtf? ReptilianPeon 9 1746 October 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: MentalGiant
  RIP Justin Wilson popeyespappy 11 2071 August 26, 2015 at 8:35 am
Last Post: brewer