Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ?
Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ?
Angel
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

RE: Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ?
Yes, e.g by having non married sex
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ?
(January 29, 2017 at 3:06 am)Alex K Wrote: Yes, e.g  by having non married sex

Smile Good answer

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

Fetuses masturbate.  [url=Fetuses masturbate.  http://www.salon.com/2013/06/20/the_scie...s/]Fetuses masturbate. http://www.salon.com/2013/06/20/the_scie...g_fetuses/[/url]  While all primates (as well as some other animals) masturbate human are the only primates that carry it through to climax.  Human males do it so that they will maintain a fresh supply of sperm.  Otherwise the old sperm will eventually get discharged through the urine stream or reabsorbed into the body.
(January 29, 2017 at 3:24 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Fetuses masturbate.  [url=Fetuses masturbate.  http://www.salon.com/2013/06/20/the_scie...s/]Fetuses masturbate. http://www.salon.com/2013/06/20/the_scie...g_fetuses/[/url]  While all primates (as well as some other animals) masturbate human are the only primates that carry it through to climax.  Human males do it so that they will maintain a fresh supply of sperm.  Otherwise the old sperm will eventually get discharged through the urine stream or reabsorbed into the body.

Thanks for that contribution.

- Maya Angelou

It's extremely difficult to avoid them even if you are married.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It may be possible, but why would you want to?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Why do I feel like the answer is Jesus
Take anti depressents and I promise you your libito will go way down, as well as your ability to achieve orgasm.
(January 29, 2017 at 5:34 am)CanOfMountainDew Wrote: Take anti depressents and I promise you your libito will go way down, as well as your ability to achieve orgasm.

For some, yes. For others. not so much.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I literally cannot avoid sinning; so, why... zwanzig 70 3753 July 23, 2023 at 7:43 am
Last Post: no one
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2009 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1987 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Is it possible for someone to take away the judgement from God? verbral 31 4217 November 12, 2016 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4126 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Best of all possible worlds offense RobbyPants 86 7499 July 1, 2015 at 11:57 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  How to avoid confusion in your Christian belief. Pyrrho 14 3550 May 25, 2015 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Perfect, Best of Possible, or Better than Nothing: Which criterion? Hatshepsut 35 6625 May 19, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Evangelical Alliance: "We aren't homophobic women-haters" Foxaèr 170 22369 December 20, 2014 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Avoid Halloween! Christian 50 8969 November 5, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Violet