Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mean Arena
The Mean Arena
Couldn't think where else to put this.

Select two members to face off against each other in the arena in a fight to the death.

Option: choose their weapons and/or attire (both will wear the same gear and use the same weapons)

Members vote on who they think will win.

Winner goes onto another round while the loser is fed to the lions.

Begin
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: The Mean Arena
Is this a fight of mental capacity or physical capacity? Chess or kick boxing?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Your choice, though gladiatorial bouts might be more interesting than chess match to the death...
me vs anyone. 

Roman gladatorial attire, roman swords.

Loser gets their heart ripped out and presented to the roaring audience.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 29, 2017 at 9:40 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Your choice, though gladiatorial bouts might be more interesting than chess match to the death...

Don't be too sure:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 29, 2017 at 9:51 pm)paulpablo Wrote: me vs anyone. 

Any takers?
(January 29, 2017 at 9:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(January 29, 2017 at 9:51 pm)paulpablo Wrote: me vs anyone. 

Any takers?

preferably someone who was stated as being smaller than me in the "how tall are you" thread.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Naked and oiled, armed with lead weighted 2 foot dildo's, Min vs Vorlon. 

This may be an unfair pairing from the start.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 29, 2017 at 9:55 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(January 29, 2017 at 9:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Any takers?

preferably someone who was stated as being smaller than me in the "how tall are you" thread.

Okay, Paul.  I'll take you on.

Two fights are now on in the Arena. 

Paulpablo vs the Valkyrie dressed in traditional gladiator attire and weapons.

Min vs. Vorlon, naked and armed with 2 foot dildos.

Cast your votes.
Winners: the Valkyrie and Vorlon. Gonna miss the other two. Sad

Boru

And I'm willing to fight anyone here. Armour: Full medieval plate, c. 1500 CE. Weapons: stewed courgettes at 100 paces.

I fear no one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2594 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1091 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  So these rapists are... I mean these.... Brian37 43 8703 August 2, 2017 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Athene
  Good intentions -- how much do they mean to you? Edwardo Piet 92 12125 October 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Does Your Name Mean? Rhondazvous 53 4904 January 20, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What does Kudos mean to you? Edwardo Piet 61 8536 January 14, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  WTF does this mean? Edwardo Piet 33 3509 August 1, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Are Anti-theists really the "mean atheists?" IanHulett 21 2765 January 22, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Beef- err I mean Horse Lasagne Napoléon 29 9544 February 20, 2013 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: naimless
  Favourite words that mean "very good" or "very bad"? Edwardo Piet 2 1539 January 9, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: paulpablo