Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Jesus Christ ever tell a joke ?
Did Jesus Christ ever tell a joke ?
Big Grin Let's see how powerful your imagination is.
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

RE: Did Jesus Christ ever tell a joke ?
'Two Gentiles walk into a bar...'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 31, 2017 at 6:27 am)The Wise Joker Wrote: Big Grin Let's see how powerful your imagination is.

This is probably second hand information but : "Peter, I can see your house from up here!"

Jesus is carrying the cross to Calvary and he says : "A Rabbi walks into a club..."
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Mark 12:28-29

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: Pull my finger"...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
"I'm here to save you from the wrath of me!"
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: 1iokdq.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Jesus : " I'll be right back!"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Mom was a virgin.

Shut up Judas. This is not the same as cannibalism.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
He brought someone back from the dead as sort-of a joke.

Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Paul thought Jesus was joking when He said all His followers needed to be stricter Jews than the poohbahs running Judaism at the time.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1636 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 3899 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7704 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 2834 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3093 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KICKER…… BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1357 January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3235 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2687 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 17876 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7142 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire