Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human/Animal Hybrid
Human/Animal Hybrid
Curious to know what ya'lls opinion is in creating half human, half animal hybrid species. Is it ethical? Would you object to the idea of having that done?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Human/Animal Hybrid
I want Centaurs and Minotaurs to preform normal house hold chores and to expect no compensation. One day I tell myself... One day.
(February 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Curious to know what ya'lls opinion is in creating half human, half animal hybrid species. Is it ethical? Would you object to the idea of having that done?

we already have Germans . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'd say it wasn't ethical.

Especially if it's like this:

I love the idea. I think Joseph Stain tried to breed humans with chimps. I would have loved to have seen the results but the chimps died. We could have so much fun playing God.

(February 1, 2017 at 7:22 pm)Assimilate Wrote: I want Centaurs and Minotaurs to preform normal house hold chores and to expect no compensation. One day I tell myself... One day.

I know lots of people now with an arse like a horse and others who talk a lot of bull. We really don't need more.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 1, 2017 at 6:59 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Curious to know what ya'lls opinion is in creating half human, half animal hybrid species. Is it ethical? Would you object to the idea of having that done?

isn't that kind of a oxymoron considering humans are animals ?

so it would be an animal X animal hybrid
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

For what purpose?
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(February 1, 2017 at 8:17 pm)Mermaid Wrote: For what purpose?

Because mermaids Big Grin
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Depends on the application. Do I think crossing humans and gorillas in order to produce super soldiers is a good idea? No I don't. Do I have a problem with splicing human DNA into a pig (or something) in order for it to grow a human heart as a transplant organ for someone that needed it? Yes I'm OK with that. especially since the by product would be bacon...
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animal cruelty paulpablo 13 667 March 6, 2022 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Animal rescues. Brian37 10 652 April 20, 2021 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Proof that I am not an Animal fromdownunder 4 465 September 4, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Animal torture purplepurpose 17 2792 May 19, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Favorite Animal Amarok 51 6765 January 16, 2017 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Athene
  Anyone got a handle on what constitutes animal magnetism? brewer 13 1367 May 25, 2016 at 9:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Let me tell you your spirit animal dyresand 62 4552 January 26, 2016 at 7:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Found out something at the animal shelter vorlon13 1 996 September 8, 2014 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Chinchilla/Animal Cruelty video dreenbmp 0 598 June 17, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: dreenbmp
  What animal represents your country Godscreated 19 5051 September 19, 2013 at 11:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas