Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tweede Dee or Tweedle Dum?
Tweede Dee or Tweedle Dum?
For those who couldn't detect a difference between Hillary and Trump, how's that working for you now?  What could go wrong?

That is all.  You want a poll?

A.  Yeah, no problem.  The dude's on fire.  What a guy.
B.  Hillary would've made just as many bad decisions.
C.  Meh, slightest of difference.  Not worth all the hassle of actually voting.
D.  Dafuq was I thinking?
RE: Tweede Dee or Tweedle Dum?
E: I didn't vote.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 2, 2017 at 2:12 am)Maelstrom Wrote: E: I didn't vote.

So just E, or E & D?
(February 2, 2017 at 2:21 am)Whateverist Wrote: So just E, or E & D?

Not D at all, though I do like a nice big D.
~ Erin Hunter
(February 2, 2017 at 2:21 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 2:12 am)Maelstrom Wrote: E: I didn't vote.

So just E, or E & D?

I'm afraid there might not be enough honest introspection available to answer that one, W'ist.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 2, 2017 at 2:28 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'm afraid there might not be enough honest introspection available to answer that one, W'ist.

Introspection is my specialty. It is why I understand myself better than others who wish to propose particular ideals upon me.
~ Erin Hunter
(February 2, 2017 at 2:31 am)Maelstrom Wrote: Introspection is my specialty. It is why I understand myself better than others who wish to propose particular ideals upon me.

Awwww. There there. You just go back to making threads about how bad Trump is even though you couldn't be bothered to vote against him in a major swing state. You make your little voice heard, sweetheart.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 2, 2017 at 2:42 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Awwww. There there. You just go back to making threads about how bad Trump is even though you couldn't be bothered to vote against him in a major swing state. You make your little voice heard, sweetheart.

And you make yourself feel as though my vote would have counted for as long as the delusion allows.

Hillary had the popular vote. She had the majority vote.

It was the Electoral College that decided to go against the voice of the people to elect Trump.

Let that sink into your mind.
~ Erin Hunter
I'm looking at the big picture ...Peaceful forests with birds chirping away. The post apocalyptic world is almost forgotten...

But seriously, the dude's your president! Have some respect! OK amigos!
Yes, he's breaking policies, but you gotta break some eggs to make an omlette...

I love him exactly where he is! As far away from Australia as possible!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I voted for my President:

Ah summer....