Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump - "I get along with everybody" (lol)
Trump - "I get along with everybody" (lol)
These were Trump's words, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...story.html

Moderator Notice
Changed clickbait title. Please make sure your thread title reflects what is inside the thread.
~SteelCurtain
RE: Trump - "I get along with everybody" (lol)
Just heard our pm say that it's all still going ahead!!!
Bwahahahaha
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm just looking forward to the adventure I'm going to have picking through the ruins of society after Trump has finished with it.

Hope I don't meet any deathclaws...
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 2, 2017 at 10:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm just looking forward to the adventure I'm going to have picking through the ruins of society after Trump has finished with it.

I will/would be one of the many that didn't make it in the post apocalyptic book/movie/video game. At least if there's nuclear war or massive violence/social upheaveal.
I work out when I can but I'm not too healthy.
(February 2, 2017 at 10:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm just looking forward to the adventure I'm going to have picking through the ruins of society after Trump has finished with it.

I'm more worried about the Queen Nukalurks. Them bitches is bad.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 2, 2017 at 10:15 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 10:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm just looking forward to the adventure I'm going to have picking through the ruins of society after Trump has finished with it.

I'm more worried about the Queen Nukalurks. Them bitches is bad.
Mirelurk queens?

I started a new character called Barry the Bastard (and the robot servant calls him "Mr Bastard", which is awesome).

When I cleared the Castle the mirelurk queen there chased me around the outside of the place twice.

Very rarely do I yell at the TV, but that day...
(February 2, 2017 at 10:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 10:15 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'm more worried about the Queen Nukalurks. Them bitches is bad.
Mirelurk queens?

I started a new character called Barry the Bastard (and the robot servant calls him "Mr Bastard", which is awesome).

When I cleared the Castle the mirelurk queen there chased me around the outside of the place twice.

Ah, but if you ever take a trip to Nuka-World, outside the Nuka-Cola Bottling facility an even badder bitch awaits. Nukalurk Queens are on that extra shit.

Although I am a level 80, and I only needed a couple of swings of the banhammer to take care of her. I needed a couple of stimpaks because she had a harem of nukalurks around her.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 2, 2017 at 10:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 10:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Mirelurk queens?

Ah, but if you ever take a trip to Nuka-World, outside the Nuka-Cola Bottling facility an even badder bitch awaits. Nukalurk Queens are on that extra shit.

Although I am a level 80, and I only needed a couple of swings of the banhammer to take care of her. I needed a couple of stimpaks because she had a harem of nukalurks around her.

Gotcha.

Haven't got any DLCs yet.

I DO remember nukalurks from fallout 3, though.
I was going to post on this thread but I have no idea what's going on lol.
Fallout talk.

Quite appropriate considering Trump has access to nukes now...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1621 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2648 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2156 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 954 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3138 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4119 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1679 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Note to everybody: Election in February, Election in February GUBU 12 2179 February 25, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: GUBU