Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romania's hot events [crazy]
Romania's hot events [crazy]
I remember Trump's words,

"There is nothing the political establishment will not do, no lie that they won't tell to hold their prestige and their power at your expense."
It might not be true in USA, but is 100% true in the politics in Romania.

I'm talking about the events you might have heard, discussed here.

Now something funny about it: the Minister of Justice (Social Democrat) held a mockery of a social debate about the urgency ordinate that had already been issued.

https://www.facebook.com/OvidiuOantaProT...6300927409

There you can see a woman in her 50s, an uneducated romanian gypsy, with a purple kerchief. She is talking to the minister. I'll do my best to translate grammar errors too. Smile

Here it goes (words from background in (), explanations in []):
Quote:So I came here before you here so I could express a point of view. That is, I want to say that behind me, in the left and the right side of me there is none but the people who are against the amnesty! Because you know why, Mr. minister, I want to talk to you personally because I believe that you I have no idea how you will be able to outface to so many ideas! Simply he [i.e. the people] are against Mr. Dragnea [the President of the Social Democrats], are against the Social Democrats!

(man: against the dictators, lady!)

... I to me I am not interested but in one thing. I have my boy, he had stolen three cars...
(laughter)

(man: to the prison!)

... and he is, yes, listen to me, he is, he is, listen a bit, please, for I have listened. These [around here] are the people taken to the streets by Iohannis [the President, who stands against the urgency ordinance]. So pretty please, pretty please. Pretty please, they are very dangerous these people...

(man (mocks): yeah-yeah sure!)

...He wants to make...

(man(mocks): Yeah-yeah-yeah, we steal cars!)
(man(mocks): no-no-no, we let the cars for them to steal!)

... mister, mister minister, he doesn't want anything else but to, these people doesn't wants but for you to turn them with the face against the wall to shoot them with the pistol! A thousand to die for them to live, this is what Iohannis wants, he the nazi [i.e. ethnic german]!

(man: let the whole country see what she's saying!)

... Yes, this is what Iohannis wants. From when he took to the power Ioha..., you hear, from when Iohannis took to the power, have I heard him of democracy? Have I heard him about a pensioner? Have I heard him an employee? Have I heard him about an old man, about ill people like myself and so [on], hospitals, and, has he made inquiries? No. He doesn't care!

(woman(mocks): you're right woman!)
(man (mocks): Indeed woman, all criminals must be on the streets (undistinguishable))

... Doesn't want but to, look around, can anybody live there [i.e. in the prison]? One only one day to make [in prison], a judge, for one judge to see. I haven't, I haven't... (undistinguishable). So, among the judges, a day I want them to make, two days in prison to see how it is. And they will no longer play with the people's lives. Mister Prime Minister [she addresses the minister of justice], I want to talk to you personally.

(Minister: We'll talk lady, let us finish the debates and then we talk.)

... Please, pretty please, give amnesty, this cannot be [i.e. otherwise it's outrageous]! The kids [i.e. sons] die in the prison.

(Minister: Okay lady.)

... he got out, he paid, now he has 6 years to spend [i.e. in the prison], how much longer to stay? Where are we, in the prison camps [i.e. from "concentration camps"]?

(Minister: Okay lady, thank you. (undistinquishable))
I'll add context info in further posts.
RE: Romania's hot events [crazy]
Now, some explanations for the above.

It's very long, I know, but if you do take the time to read it, I hope you will like it Smile

1. nazi

Iohannis is ethnic german born in Romania and AFAIK, has always lived in Romania. Ever since the campaign for presidency (2014), the media of the opposition portrayed him as the enemy of the nation, the foreigner who wants to steal and sell our country (since he's not Romanian ethnic), nowadays he is "the man [i.e. puppet] of Bruxelles" ---- heavily influenced by the propaganda of the Brexiteers and Trump. EU is the enemy of sovereignity and democracy, after all, right?

Anyway, I remember news articles back then explaining how Iohannis is a nazi because he is german and how he belongs to some secret society of nazis in Romania planning to overthrow social order. I don't know how exactly it must have been delivered on TV, but I heard short media interviews with poor uneducated gispies where they were firm on voting for the Social Democrats because Iohannis was going to throw them into concentration camps. Since they are that poor that they don't have technology, at most television, I suspect it was the journalists of the opposition who explained the matters to them - you know, people who bring the news, comment the news, but also those invited to discuss the current events and what they mean.

The opposition (also, polticians that is) had publicly blamed him of being a "human trafficker" and for having sold children to foreigners.

The Romanian Orthodox Church boasted on keeping to their religious oaths of not interferring into politics, so they "only advised" the people, publicly, to vote, from the two candidates (Orthodox Romanian Ethnic and Lutheran German ethnic) one who must be Romanian ethnic, but also Christian Orthodox.

Surprisingly, Iohannis won the elections, thanks to a great blunder of the back-then Prime Minister - Social Democrat. He had made it very hard for people outside Romania to vote, and despite the "alternate reality" that the TV channels pertaining to Social Democrats presented (who claimed that there were barely any people outside of Romania tying to vote), and also thanks to Facebook news sharing, it angered the people sufficiently enough to come to vote for Iohannis.

2. Taken by the streets by Iohannis

Of course, since people never take to the streets on their own, Iohannis secretely arranged for people to protest "against the Social Democrats", "against the government", basically, for the "coup". Obviously, the people are and were not at all angered by the emergency ordinance officially submitted in the middle of the night with heavy changes on the penal code and the procedure of the penal code, that threatens the whole of society, and without having been discussed - latest changes to it became public only after they were officially submitted.

It was also George Soros paying us to come to the streets, because you know how Soros is, he loves protesters, and he really wants to steal Romania!

So obviosuly, it was all the President's fault. He's a traitor and a nazi. But thankfully, not as big a threat for the Social Democrats ATM.

3. Shoot them with the pistol!

So, given the fact that it's all President Iohannis' fault, anything that happens to the people who took to the streets is Iohannis' fault, and more than that, his very plan from the beginning.
I have heard - I am not 100% certain, since I haven't seen the video with it, nor a media firm I trust to say it, but several news firms stated it, so it's possible to be true - that a guy on the RomaniaTV channel, an ex-high official of police stated that it's "democratic to use live (real) ammunition against protesters." If it's true that he said that, obviously it was meant as intimidation.

Fortunately, the President is the supreme leader of the army, and he's the Social Democrat's political opponent. And I'm not sure the gendarmery (which belongs to the Minister of Interns, which is Social Democrat) can use live ammunition. Hopefully they cannot.

Anyway, fortunately, the Social Democrats can ignore and defy the public prostests as long as they want, for the shouting of the people on the streets won't magically solve the problem. I fear that it may take only time for the protesters to become violent (how many days or weeks of defied protests, anyway?) and that could justify anything. But it's also possible the government won't do it because the army is submitted to the President, NATO forces are on Romania's territory (afaik), and EU's valuing democracy might not let them stand idle and watch. After all, Romania is in the sphere of influence of EU.

So, the Social Democrats declared that whatever bad happens, what happens to the protesters is all Iohannis' fault and plan with them from the beginning, so they won't back down. After all, we, the protesters are hooligans, enemies of the nation, just as back in the Revolution of '89 when we escaped dictatorship. And the true nation? Well, it seems like it's made of those people who side with the Social Democrats.

And we're also the technocrats (thinking about it, rhymes with EU bureaucrats), the men of Soros and manipulated by the mythical elites. That reminds me, Communists hated the intellectual class - after all they were the real opponents of dictatorship, not the simple people easily manipulated.

4. Have I heard him about a pensioner?

Basic Social Democrat propaganda: What do you need in order to win over the stupid people? Do you need to improve the society, build streets, hospitals, etc? No, why would that be?
You actually need to visit small villages followed by cameras from the media, for everyone to see how humble and caring you are - talk to old people, go into Churces and kiss crosses to show how religious and orthodox christian you are, talk to the pensioneers, tell them how much you care about them - preferrably, with cameras all around you. In our case, the Minister of Justice visited some prisons to complain to the whole nation about how miserable the conditions there are and how something must be done about that RIGHT NOW. Ergo, the emergency ordinance - send fewer there and keep them for shorter a time. Have you, by any chance, thought of allocating a budget for modernizing the prisons and possibly building new ones to ease congestion? Nah!

Other basic propaganda: The deep loyalists of the Social Democrats care for one thing and one thing only - money. So the Social Democrats promised from the campaign this autumn, and keep promising even now (to keep their voters loyal) as much and as absurd raises to salaries - to those who work for the government, also minimum wage - and raise pensions and cut of taxes, that you'd need a Nation Santa Claus to give all that (unless of course, you force inflation, but what do idiots know about that?). So for those loyalists, how much the politicians steal is irrelevant (after all, "they all steal!" ), so the only thing that matters when voting or supporting a party is who makes the biggest promises and who gives to them most. And those others, who don't promise as much, but do actually work hard to make the country improve - infrastructure, better laws, etc., they "Aren't doing anything!" and thus must be removed.

5. There are two categories of Politicians

Given the fact that money is something magical that stands by itself in a bottomless giant bag, which the political power possesses, there are only two categories of politicians (for the Communist mentality): those good guys who give and the bad guys who don't. Simple, isn't it? No one has to work for them, there is no requirement of producing money, nothing.

6. So, among the judges, a day I want them to make, two days in prison

Other basic propaganda (from TV): show how far the others go with their lack of caring and empathy, by "what if they were in that situation, how would they feel?"

7. All current judges and prosecutors and anti-corruption people are evil

Have you ever imagined that there is actually morality or law or justice in the world? Well, take it this way: Despite the fact that a great many politicians and business people and mayors are under investigation, some sentenced, most to all of them are ACTUALLY innocents because whoever found them guilty are actually corrupt and the puppets of the others (President Iohannis, the ex-President, those who want to steal our country, etc.)

Can you imagine this enormous injustice that people suffer day-by-day, fearing that one day they'll end up unjustly in prison (most of them, mayors, ministers, senators, etc.)? And the poor President of the Social Democrats, who had been found guilty for some things like electoral fraud (was given a suspended sentence) and now is under trial for instigating abuse of office and others things, which may actually throw him to prison. He is such an inocent and badly treated by the evil prosecutors, that something has to be done. And there is only one thing to do: Forever end the abuses made by the justice system!

How do you end the abuse of justice? Simple: The Constitutional Court stands in the way of implementing any laws, because they keep (wrongfully) complaining about laws that they're unconstitutional. Something has to be done with that institution to become fair and allow the guys from parliament to do their jobs. The Constitutional guys are just interpreting the Constitution to their whim, they can't be allowed to continue. And the judges and the prosecutors, well, their institutions have to change, to become impartial, that is, no longer bother people such as ministers, sentators, deputies, mayors, etc. You get what I'm (actually, they are) saying?

So they're now fighting for democracy. That kind of democracy where there is one supreme ruler who stands unchallenged and rules with an iron fist. But even Putin calls his country democracy. After all, it sounds cool!

8. side notes

It seems like the Communist values and mindset never died in this country. They have always been there.

This propaganda on the Justice system has been going on, of course, ever since the Justice system started to work and politicians started to be found guilty.
The "stealing our country" and xenophobia problem? The norm in the Communist Romania - where foreign countries were the diabolical others who wanted above anything else to steal or conquer our country and ruin the spirit of the people. Also propaganda in the first elections after the revolution.
Elites? technochrats? In the 90's mobs of schmucks (the "working people") kept shouting "Death to the intellectuals!" as they beat up and killed students who opposed the back-then government (still, the Social Democrats).

Now I'm trying to figure out things happening now that are actually new...

Hmm, yes. Thanks to the Anti-EU sentiment risen from the syrian refugees and terrorists, xenophobia awakened. Also, thanks to Brexit and Trump, the Social Democrats have found legitimacy in keeping away from EU and for fighting against the establishment, i.e. the others. The aformentioned President of the Social Democrats actually travelled to USA at the inauguration ceremony for Trump, to show the people back in Romania that he's got some kind of "support" from the hero of this world, i.e. that he's on his side, and has his support, and can fight against the establishment. Now the racist xenophobic anti-Eu people who boast that "Hitler was right "(except that he should've killed muslims instead of jews) have a sign of hope, that they can actually confront and bring to an end this evil system!

P.S. Now some thoughts on Trump... I think he's still got a lot to learn.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3145 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1731 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Interesting Turn of Events in California Minimalist 25 2977 May 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1673 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2471 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Tongue Finally a world leader to get Vorlon all hot and bothered over GUBU 2 1421 June 3, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Meanwhile, in Romania - half a million march against the government pocaracas 14 2672 February 25, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10641 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2169 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  How to deal with discussing hot button issues with a family member GoHalos1993 11 1625 June 13, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue