Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how much longer till this DICKtator is impeached
So how much longer till this DICKtator is impeached
Donny wants to cut funding for UC-Berkeley because of the protests that didn't allow one of his white supremacy buddies speak there. Yes, some of the protests got out of hand, but that's kind of what happens when you piss a lot of people off. When will this idiot the majority of American can't stand him and it would be best for this country if A) he's impeached or B) he steps down because he's unfit for the job. I really can't stand this fucker anymore. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-threate...48174.html

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So how much longer till this DICKtator is impeached
He won't be impeached so long as the traitorous Republican Party controls the congress. Trump is an narcissistic moron of a opportunistic psychopath. But it is the GOP which is actually chasing that abominable agenda at the expense of all else because that is what the party is truly about.
He won't be impeached for that, but dissing The Arnold today might do it.

[Image: arnold-schwarzenegger-blows-up-los-angeles.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Milo is a white supremacist? Sorry, you must be on an entirely different planet.
(February 2, 2017 at 7:42 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: He won't be impeached for that, but dissing The Arnold today might do it.

[Image: arnold-schwarzenegger-blows-up-los-angeles.jpg]

Or at least find himself facing a bullet proof, time traveling cyborg.
I also noticed that you just kind of brushed off the rioters too. You would be having a fucking meltdown on here if it was the other side that were looting and beating people.
(February 2, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I also noticed that you just kind of brushed off the rioters too. You would be having a fucking meltdown on here if it was the other side that were looting and beating people.

"Yes, some of the protests got out of hand, but that's kind of what happens when you piss a lot of people off. "

It's obviously you don't read...

(February 2, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I also noticed that you just kind of brushed off the rioters too. You would be having a fucking meltdown on here if it was the other side that were looting and beating people.

I understand who have some kind of passionate love for Trump and will defend him tooth-and-nail like the rest of his idiotic base. Maybe you should head on over to StormFront

(February 2, 2017 at 7:51 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:

"Yes, some of the protests got out of hand, but that's kind of what happens when you piss a lot of people off. "

I can read fine, thank you very much.

My point stands.

(February 2, 2017 at 7:51 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: I understand who have some kind of passionate love for Trump and will defend him tooth-and-nail like the rest of his idiotic base. Maybe you should head on over to StormFront

Oh, the SF talk has started now.

That's record time. Shy
(February 2, 2017 at 7:52 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 7:51 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:  "Yes, some of the protests got out of hand, but that's kind of what happens when you piss a lot of people off. "

I can read fine, thank you very much.

My point stands.

How does it stand? You said I ignored the protesters but I acknowledged that things got out of hand. Are you fucking stupid?

(February 2, 2017 at 7:55 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: How does it stand? You said I ignored the protesters but I acknowledged that things got out of hand. Are you fucking stupid?

You also attempted to justify their actions in the same sentence.

As if that somehow excuses them in the slightest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3934 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8157 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Why Trump likely won't be impeached Foxaèr 6 1218 July 23, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3069 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1683 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2503 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3 Duriu 7 1534 May 6, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Find out how much you're getting screwed... Jehanne 112 20042 April 11, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 14937 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne