Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He Has Arrived!
He Has Arrived!
Nicholas Jared. 8 lbs 1 oz. Born at 7:15 this AM. [emoji846]

[Image: 84f0b330e1a3b6a700d359d00de49031.jpg]

Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: He Has Arrived!
Woooooooot! What was that, the fifth trimester?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Wonderful, congratulations! My love to you all Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
are we supposed to be nice here, or suggest a side dish ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Congrats LFC and family! 

You know that's not enough details, you tease.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'll grab the BBQ sauce, you get a nice Merlot and Helen will provide chips

but yeah congrats!!
Hmmm yummy. Congrats LfC. Now time for recovery. Brace yourself for the oncoming years.
He's beautiful! Congratgulations. I wish you the most important thing....a baby who is a good sleeper.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(February 3, 2017 at 1:17 pm)Aroura Wrote: He's beautiful!  Congratgulations.  I wish you the most important thing....a baby who is a good sleeper.

meh, there is always Benadryl . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Congratulations! Big Grin Happy it went ok. I forget sorry, is he your first?

Great name choice btw Tongue I'm another Nicholas IRL
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie