Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge Blocks Trump's Travel Ban
Judge Blocks Trump's Travel Ban
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-ban.html

Sorry, Yanks, but it looks as if your entire nation is going to be reduced to a smoking cinder once all of these ravening, bloodthirsty Jihadists flood your country.  Like these Syrian maniacs waiting to bomb your airports and slit the throats of sleeping Christians:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Judge Blocks Trump's Travel Ban
Oh the humanity!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 4, 2017 at 6:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-ban.html

Sorry, Yanks, but it looks as if your entire nation is going to be reduced to a smoking cinder once all of these ravening, bloodthirsty Jihadists flood your country.  Like these Syrian maniacs waiting to bomb your airports and slit the throats of sleeping Christians:

Boru

Terrifying Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Quote:Judge James Robart temporarily blocked Trump's immigration ban nationwide

The bolded word is rather unsettling.

But I do look forward to the law teaching the orange brat a lesson:

Quote:Washington's Attorney General said: 'No one is above the law -- not even the President'
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
And of course Trump tweeted about this. Referring to the judge as "this so-called judge".
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Trump, the so-called President.

Demon
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 994 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2355 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 736 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1473 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  California ban on high capacity magazines declared unconstitutional popeyespappy 178 10283 May 3, 2019 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4160 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 470 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 456 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Judge Crappynuts gains 3rd accuser. Brian37 25 1049 September 27, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Baltimore poised to become first major city to ban privatization of water Aegon 9 682 August 8, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13