Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get an estimate?
Can I get an estimate?
I want to change my username again, to match my new avatar, but I am uncertain how much longer I have before I can change it again. I think it is soon, but is there any way that I can get a number of days from a mod?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Can I get an estimate?
I think if you go ahead and try it should tell you. This is something that is automatically enforced.
The only information with which I am provided is:

Quote:You cannot change your username because you've already used up your allocated quota of changing your name 1 times in the past 365 days.

It does not give me an estimate of how many days I have left.
~ Erin Hunter
It looks like you last changed your username on April 11th 2016 so you have a few months left.
Okay, thank you. Smile
~ Erin Hunter
I find myself wishing for all manner of site issues being automatically and perfectly enforced by the forum software . . .

Tongue

BTW, I do like your avatar!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You've weaseled in a new avatar! You otter be ashamed of yourself. Why not beaver bigger person and change it back? Water vole.... water vole.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Click bait much!

You asked for an estimate and I'm already half way through an estimate for a new extension to your house!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't get my signature to show. Edwardo Piet 7 1827 June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 2137 November 21, 2016 at 10:18 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can't get back to full version LostLocke 3 1170 August 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Can't get in to chat. Jackalope 5 2819 March 23, 2012 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Can we get a someone posted before you warning? Paul the Human 20 6529 May 1, 2010 at 6:13 am
Last Post: leo-rcc