Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists really love Trump
White supremacists really love Trump
Apparently the new Admin wants to ignore rightwing extremists and focus solely on Islamic extremists...

<SNIP LINKS>

much to the delight of Neo-Nazis...

<SNIP LINKS>

a few breathless quotes...

“My hands are shaking right now as I prepare this article, I’m just that unbelievably happy. Almighty God sent us Donald J. Trump at the fifty-ninth minute of the eleventh hour – that much is certain right now. He decided at the very last moment that the White Race is truly worthy of salvation from the most gruesome of ends, and gave us the means to finally set ourselves free.
Brothers and Sisters, we are going to win this struggle, and it may very well happen faster than any of us ever thought possible."

"This measure would be the first step to us going fully mainstream, and beginning the process of entering the government in full-force without the fear of being attacked, financially-assailed, and intimidated into silence by the nefarious Jews."

"We may have truly underestimated President Trump’s covert support of our Cause … but after this proposal, I am fully ready to offer myself in service to this glorious regime. Let us make the best of this once in a lifetime opportunity, and fight to make our land a better place for our children, grandchildren, and White descendants as yet unborn.
HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!
HAIL VICTORY!
AND MAY PRESIDENT TRUMP RULE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!"

Be sure to read the comment section...

"Lol, I was just listening to Duke, he had on Stryker and the 2 were talking about how Trump and Bannon were making moves on the Sabbath when kike kushner was at Temple and off the radar.
<SNIP>
These guys are top tier shitlords"

Moderator Notice

Please read the rules, you can only post links/videos after accrued 30 posts and 30 days of membership.
-LP the exhausted mod that needs sleep
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
RE: White supremacists really love Trump
I simply cannot believe that white supremacists love Trump. When you look at all the blacks, Jews, Asians, and Hispanics in his cabinet, you'd think the Aryans would want nothing to do with him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 5, 2017 at 5:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I simply cannot believe that white supremacists love Trump.  When you look at all the blacks, Jews, Asians, and Hispanics in his cabinet, you'd think the Aryans would want nothing to do with him.

Boru

No one ever said white supremacists  were very good at consistency . Same for Neo Nazi's.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Hahaha God came in just in time at the 59th minute of the 11th hour. They do know Obama served two full terms right? That's like, all 12 hours.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Curious member. Joined up 5 years ago to make this one post.

But I would have left the links, since they actually supported the story.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 5, 2017 at 3:27 pm)Jeliza-Rose Wrote: Apparently the new Admin wants to ignore rightwing extremists and focus solely on Islamic extremists...

<SNIP LINKS>

much to the delight of Neo-Nazis...

<SNIP LINKS>

a few breathless quotes...

“My hands are shaking right now as I prepare this article, I’m just that unbelievably happy. Almighty God sent us Donald J. Trump at the fifty-ninth minute of the eleventh hour – that much is certain right now. He decided at the very last moment that the White Race is truly worthy of salvation from the most gruesome of ends, and gave us the means to finally set ourselves free.
Brothers and Sisters, we are going to win this struggle, and it may very well happen faster than any of us ever thought possible."

"This measure would be the first step to us going fully mainstream, and beginning the process of entering the government in full-force without the fear of being attacked, financially-assailed, and intimidated into silence by the nefarious Jews."

"We may have truly underestimated President Trump’s covert support of our Cause … but after this proposal, I am fully ready to offer myself in service to this glorious regime. Let us make the best of this once in a lifetime opportunity, and fight to make our land a better place for our children, grandchildren, and White descendants as yet unborn.
HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!
HAIL VICTORY!
AND MAY PRESIDENT TRUMP RULE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!"

Be sure to read the comment section...

"Lol, I was just listening to Duke, he had on Stryker and the 2 were talking about how Trump and Bannon were making moves on the Sabbath when kike kushner was at Temple and off the radar.
<SNIP>
These guys are top tier shitlords"

Moderator Notice

Please read the rules, you can only post links/videos after accrued 30 posts and 30 days of membership.
-LP the exhausted mod that needs sleep

So, could you elaborate on YOUR thoughts on all these quotes ?

And welcome to the forum !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8208 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1162 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4326 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3069 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 362 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4107 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda