Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gents. Yall got too many freaking stickies!
Gents. Yall got too many freaking stickies!
Seriously, reading the forum is freaking tedious. I don't know how nobody has told you, but I'm going to tell you right now. Off topic has this many stickies:

What's everyone up to right now?

The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)

How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?

The last person to post wins !

Robvalue's video collection

What are you cooking/eating right now?

Hall of wit and epicness.

2017/2018 AF Forum Time Capsule

AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition)

AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition)

AF GET TOGETHERS (THREAD IT WON@T LET ME PASTE CUZ 11 IMAGE RULE FROM 6 YEARS AGO, STILL WORST DECISION EVER HONESTLY! Absoluitely anti-art... which, given other absuable rules lately, I suppose makes sense, now dun it?)

So many bloody stickies it changed the damn font I'm using!

Anyone want to tell me why a SINGLE ONE of these is stickied? (other than the narcissistic fuckfest that is the departures thread, that's reasonable enough I reckon)

Take these threads off the teet already... they're more than old enough and useless enough to live and die on their own. (Anyone with an interest in Valuable Rob's collection should be consulting a link in his signature, cuz they good nuff yo... but it shouldn't be pinned up there as some 'woah now, this one forum member kicked absolute dragon ass, so yall oughta check his shit out, cuz it better than all otha shit evah made).

Hell, if you're so set on keeping this shit prominently recorded someplace... might I so humbly suggest a Museum Thread. Something to pay respects to Athiestforums culture of old... without CLUTTERING EVERY PAGE OF OFF TOPIC!

And seirously. No guest Today's Posts yet? That's just sad; been askin fer that 6 years now. 
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Gents. Yall got too many freaking stickies!
Who are you?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 6, 2017 at 9:39 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Who are you?

You don't know Violet, formerly Alice?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Violet!!!
Welcome back!!!

You tell them meanies how it's done!
(February 6, 2017 at 9:39 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Who are you?

People been wonderin the same thing about you. 

Is it...

Mister Garrison?

Officer Barbrady?

The 1991 Denver Broncos?!

(February 6, 2017 at 9:42 am)pocaracas Wrote: Violet!!!
Welcome back!!!

You tell them meanies how it's done!

At a certain level of mental illness... ya just gotta start beating em. Beatn em with a large stick. Real hard. With a pair of jumper cables. It's the only way. Tehy gotta learn gud that way. It's the only way.
Not sure I'd want to be on the wrong end of you pairing up with the Valkyrie....
I've seen that. It's hawt.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome back hooker.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Welcome back hooker.

Yo, I know you're yellow and all... but you gotta get your connections onto this thing! It's absurd! So many stickies! I know it sounds like I'm joking, but they HAVE to die!
(February 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Welcome back hooker.

Yum.

Yes. Yes I am a pervert.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18084 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1071 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 405 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7092 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 531 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1456 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2132 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1385 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1447 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1913 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball