Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump vs. His favorite film.
Trump vs. His favorite film.
One of the Youtube channels I regularly watch is film review channel "Renegade Cut," which can usually be counted on to give either an interesting take on an old classic, or a recommendation for one of those corners of the cinematic world you've neglected.

Most recently, the presenter Leon Thomas decided to take this penetrating look at Citizen Kane, combined with Donald Trump's take on this film, apparently his favourite film, and how he really doesn't get it, and what it says about him.

Any Thoughts?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Trump vs. His favorite film.
I feel like that's pretty obvious. He clearly doesn't get the point personally or politically.
It was a huge sled, the most beautiful sled you've ever seen. Terrific, really a fantastic sled.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The idea of Trump being remotely sentimental is laughable. He'll never regret any of this.
I'm surprised it's not "Birth of a Nation."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
It should be this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_kNTOGHOF0

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Almost forgot - Mexico is going to pay for the sled.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ostrich the Flightless Bird - African Wildlife Documentary Film with Narration WinterHold 24 1360 October 14, 2020 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1109 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Shia LaBeouf film makes £7 in openeing weekend. downbeatplumb 10 2694 April 9, 2017 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 853 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  And the name of the new Christian propaganda film is... Faith No More 27 4267 August 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Tonus
Video Cops arrest man for filming & shooting his dog Video Big Blue Sky 28 5614 July 9, 2013 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Best animated short film you have ever seen? Jay1982 6 2428 November 14, 2011 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Father doing crystal meth with his son Justtristo 1 846 November 12, 2011 at 9:58 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Short Atheist Film Gazz 10 3325 May 22, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Gazz
  Tory MP Chris Kelly Caught Getting Kids to Stroke his Cock. leo-rcc 4 1819 August 27, 2010 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Minimalist