Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much would you pay for a Harambe Cheeto?
How much would you pay for a Harambe Cheeto?
Someone paid almost $100,000.00 for a fucking Cheeto. People need to start giving me their money so I can get you some ROI better than a fucking Cheeto.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorilla-Hot-Chee...rmvSB=true
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: How much would you pay for a Harambe Cheeto?
A Cheeto as in... a single Cheeto from a packet of Cheetos?

Feels bed men.

[Image: raw]

What a waste of money that could have been spent on 100,000 microwavable meals.

(or 75,000 microwavable meals and 25,000 toaster oven meals).
(February 7, 2017 at 2:19 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: A Cheeto as in... a single Cheeto from a packet of Cheetos?

From the description:
Quote:I opened up a bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos and as soon as I looked inside I came across this unique Cheetos that looks like Harambe the gorilla.

This item is one of a kind!

It measures up to about 1 1/2 inches in length.

This item up for bid is only for this unique Cheetos, bag not included.
This makes a great collectible for anyone who appreciates rare items!

I hadn't realized that it was Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Now I understand. Dodgy
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
God I hate that fucking frog.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Anything Harambe-related should be destroyed
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I have a rock I found when I was 7ish that looks like bacon. I wonder how much I could get off of it. I also have a piece of bread that's shaped exactly like Sponge Bob's torso.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I have some testicles that look like my balls but I'm not putting them on Ebay.
Money that is simply given away isn't wasted at all from a global perspective and doesn't lead to wasted resources, it just changes owners.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Damn. All that work for a decent future and I could've just looked for unusually shaped snacks Angry
Clearly I chose the wrong line of work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2171 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1689 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2382 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2024 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1112 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1328 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5940 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 487 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7226 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2666 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue