Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tautology thread
Video 
The tautology thread
I'd like to explore the many different and varied ways this can be used in conversation.
I'm imagining it to be a very productive excersise. One with meaning and value, worth one's time and effort.
Other than that, we can just pass our time usefully?

Discuss! I mean, ....with each other... Using communication.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The tautology thread
Use care and caution with tautologies. Express and convey them to the wrong person or individual, and you could be fatally murdered.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Tauter , tauter, snap!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Agree Boru! I'm very consciously aware of the serious nature of this topic which should never be taken lightly!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
A tautology and a synonym walked into a bar \ pub\ tavern \ saloon \ speakeasy.....

Synonym orders a beer/ale/suds/draft and tautology says "I'll have what he's having"
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I would like to say "boys will be boys" but enough is enough and what's done is done.
Bad grammar. G.W. for President. D.J. for President. Enough said. That's all I am saying.

Did you know the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club?
(February 7, 2017 at 8:37 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Did you know the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club?

Elementary! I learned that in elementary school.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8371 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4015 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus