Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice?
Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice?
I keep getting intense cravings for orange juice and I go shopping and buy a ton but I don't know why.

And I have a headache and just want to stay indoors... but I'm drinking a lot of water and my thoughts just screaming "GO OUT AND BUY ORANGE JUICE!" and I'm like "No, I'm wayyyyyyyyy too fucking headachey. This is a migrane as this point I just want to stay in bed." And my brain is like "But but but......... ORANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Any idea why I am craving orange juice so much? Huh

I mean I've aways liked OJ. And lots of different fruit juice. But it's like all the time and it seems to quench my thrist so much when I should really be drinking more water. And going out for a 30 minute walk and back is the least thing my head wants right now because I have a migrane and I just wanna stay in bed.

But my thoughts just keep screaming for OJ. Why????

[Image: orange-juice-vid21.gif]

* Edwardo Piet faints
RE: Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice?
You're dying.

That's what WebMD told me anyway.
Oh well. I had a good run.

Question for WebMD Wrote:My problem is that, i have been consuming gallons of orange juice, and craving it to, every day i consume 3 or 4 Oj store bought carton. My friends say i could be pregnant, but my partner shoots blanks. (Mean he cant impregnate woman.) Im also 18. I have started to loss my apitite, and become more moody. Any ideas?

Ahhhhhhhhh. I'm pregnant. Or I have a partner who shoots blank mayo.

Then there's this:

Google Wrote:Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies. Naturopathic medicine practitioners sometimes believe your craving for orange juice has something to do with vitamin or mineral deficiencies. Wanting to eat an acid fruit such as oranges or drinking orange juice may indicate a lack of magnesium in your body.

Well considering my diet consists of 90% ready meals and takeouts I'm not surprised if I lack minerals of vitamins.
The man from Del Monte he say yes.
I think it's the sugar. Sugar can be quite addicting and fruit juices have tons of it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
No, you're definitely dying.

Don't need WebMD to tell me that.

It may take 50 or 60 years but you're definitely on the way out.

Can I have your stereo?
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 8, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Oh well. I had a good run.

Question for WebMD Wrote:My problem is that, i have been consuming gallons of orange juice, and craving it to, every day i consume 3 or 4 Oj store bought carton. My friends say i could be pregnant, but my partner shoots blanks. (Mean he cant impregnate woman.) Im also 18. I have started to loss my apitite, and become more moody. Any ideas?

Then there's this:

Google Wrote:Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies. Naturopathic medicine practitioners sometimes believe your craving for orange juice has something to do with vitamin or mineral deficiencies. Wanting to eat an acid fruit such as oranges or drinking orange juice may indicate a lack of magnesium in your body.

Well considering my diet consists of 90% ready meals and takeouts I'm not surprised if I lack minerals of vitamins.

Sometimes our body realizes we need something. So we crave that thing. Important question: pulp or no pulp? Because if no pulp, then this may be the case. But if you're craving pulp OJ, then you are DISGUSTING.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I've been on a Welch's frozen grape juice (concentrate) kick lately.  And I don't get the knock off house brand, Welch's really is better.

Only drawback is BM takes on smell of Gavilyte, and boy is that disturbing . . .

Panic

that gavilyte crap is going to haunt my life for years to come
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 8, 2017 at 6:12 pm)Aegon Wrote:

Then there's this:

Sometimes our body realizes we need something. So we crave that thing. Important question: pulp or no pulp? Because if no pulp, then this may be the case. But if you're craving pulp OJ, then you are DISGUSTING.

Yeah but sometimes, when the craving is for sugar, something has gone terribly wrong and the part of your soul that longs for the grave has taken over.  RESIST!!
(February 8, 2017 at 6:12 pm)Aegon Wrote:

Then there's this:

My body often realizes that I really need junk food. Particularly cupcakes. But that just may be a sugar addiction. Idk.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee and Orange Juice Foxaèr 10 651 August 14, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 603 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Having, collecting and hoarding onlinebiker 67 3483 April 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Got Nut Juice? Yonadav 22 1297 February 28, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1667 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5728 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1133 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5719 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3458 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5250 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37