Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lode Runner
Lode Runner
Anyone ever played Lode Runner? I've never played it before but it's bloody addictive.
RE: Lode Runner
Hammy, it was that long ago, I forgot! Give up a screen dump..
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Anyone ever played Lode Runner? I've never played it before but it's bloody addictive.

I played it back in the early 1980s....
Yeah, it was a mainstay in the computer lab at my middle school back in the early/mid 80's. Mostly in greenscreen. I think I remember something like "Level 42" as well.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(February 8, 2017 at 8:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(February 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Anyone ever played Lode Runner? I've never played it before but it's bloody addictive.

I played it back in the early 1980s....

Yep. And the remake is early 90s.

I'm not a fan of the newer games I feel like people care about graphics and cutscenes more than gameplay these days and the game producers cater to that. Also the unnecessary tutorial bullshit. "Press X to open door." Holy shit I could have figured that out in two seconds can we just play the game already!

Lol.

My favorite new games tend to be like clones of older games, hehe.