Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paedos, paedos everywhere
Paedos, paedos everywhere
Sick fucks.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...g-12570613

Quote:Two men have gone on trial accused of raping and sexually exploiting an underage girl more than 20 years ago.

Jarnal Singh, 41, and Hardev Singh, 59, are both accused of raping a young girl at houses in Middlesbrough and Stockton.

“The case that you’re about to hear is a case which concerns child sexual exploitation,” said prosecutor Christine Egerton today.

It is alleged Jarnal Singh coerced or encouraged two girls to work as prostitutes.

He took one girl to two houses for other men to have sex with her, Teesside Crown Court heard today.

A jury was told he picked her up from a Middlesbrough children’s home and drove her around.

Opening the case, Miss Egerton said he once drove her to the “avenue of trees” in Acklam .
RE: Paedos, paedos everywhere
(February 9, 2017 at 2:03 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Sick fucks.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...g-12570613

Quote:Two men have gone on trial accused of raping and sexually exploiting an underage girl more than 20 years ago.

Jarnal Singh, 41, and Hardev Singh, 59, are both accused of raping a young girl at houses in Middlesbrough and Stockton.

“The case that you’re about to hear is a case which concerns child sexual exploitation,” said prosecutor Christine Egerton today.

It is alleged Jarnal Singh coerced or encouraged two girls to work as prostitutes.

He took one girl to two houses for other men to have sex with her, Teesside Crown Court heard today.

A jury was told he picked her up from a Middlesbrough children’s home and drove her around.

Opening the case, Miss Egerton said he once drove her to the “avenue of trees” in Acklam .

Amazing, how you don't go after white English paedos, isn't it? You could talk about such people as Gordon Anglesea, who used his position as a police superintendent to first rape many vulnerable young boys, then to cover up his multiple rapes and win six figure damages when those rapes were accurately reported in the media, and was given money from a publicly funded statutory body (the Police Federation) to defend the criminal case at which he was eventually brought to justice.

But publishing such cases would go against your agenda of the "broon furriners with their ragheads are teh evullls", wouldn't it?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Unfortunately this incident will be used as another excuse to violate the privacy of innocent Tor users as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38907071

Quote:An American man who ran a site that traded images of child sexual abuse has been jailed for 20 years.

David Lynn Browning was the central controller of the Playpen site, which was hosted on the dark web.

Browning will also be subject to a life-time of supervision when he eventually leaves prison.

He is the second key Playpen operator to be jailed. In January another administrator received a similar sentence.

Browning was a senior member of the group that had operated Playpen, said the US Department of Justice (DoJ) in a statement.

(February 9, 2017 at 7:13 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Amazing, how you don't go after white English paedos, isn't it? You could talk about such people as Gordon Anglesea, who used his position as a police superintendent to first rape many vulnerable young boys, then to cover up his multiple rapes and win six figure damages when those rapes were accurately reported in the media, and was given money from a publicly funded statutory body (the Police Federation) to defend the criminal case at which he was eventually brought to justice.

But publishing such cases would go against your agenda of the "broon furriners with their ragheads are teh evullls", wouldn't it?

How stupid are you? I was going to post another story, but I was just waiting a couple of hours so it wouldn't add my other post to the original one.

Fucking spastic, now I know why someone called you 'spazzy' on here.

See what you've made me do? Congratulations.
I think i'm in love. Not with children Dodgy But I'm interested to see where this goes (the thread, not the pedophiles, they go to the hanging hopefully).

They've been freaking everywhere these last few months... it's absolutely nauseating, and I'm getting real sick of hearing about yet another set of human traffickers brought to justice every couple of days (not to say I'm not glad that justice is being done... but just knowing how many there are and how prevalent they are in even my country is just... sickening). Sessions is in now, hopefully we'll see every last pedo convicted hang (out in prison with the criminal element that hates them more than anyone else?).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
We should send these fuckers to Ireland if Tazzy loves them so much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-38909352

Quote:Four members of a child sex grooming gang have had appeals against deportation from the UK to Pakistan dismissed.

Shabir Ahmed, Adil Khan, Qari Abdul Rauf and Abdul Aziz, all from Rochdale, appealed against a move to strip them of their British citizenship.

Ringleader Ahmed, 63, previously claimed his convictions were a conspiracy to "scapegoat" Muslims.

The ruling said they could apply to the Court of Appeal on legal grounds.

The four were among nine men from Rochdale and Oldham who were jailed in 2012 for exploiting girls as young as 13.

Ahmed was convicted of two rapes, trafficking, conspiracy and sexual assault.

His crimes included giving a 15-year-old girl he had raped on several occasions to a young man he referred to as his nephew, who also raped her.

Khan, Rauf and Aziz were found guilty of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child and trafficking for sexual exploitation.

All the men are of Pakistani nationality who acquired British citizenship by naturalisation,

Hey Spazzycorn:

I covered the paedo sheep-shagger in the 'Fucking Cops' thread, alright?

http://atheistforums.org/thread-36610-po...pid1435570

Now kindly fuck off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ah Texas...The Stupid is Everywhere! Minimalist 4 1290 January 24, 2015 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Ah, Arizona.... Fuckheads Everywhere! Minimalist 6 1512 November 4, 2014 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  OMG Guns Everywhere Cinjin 131 18518 May 21, 2014 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: psychoslice