Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Europe!
Hello from Europe!
Hello from Poland! My name is Mirek. I am 15 years old, and I am a theist. I am Lutheran. Although I am religious, I would love to see what atheists and agnostics have to say about certain things. It is always nice to see other views/opinions on a particular concept. I am not here to try to convert anyone, I am here simply out of interest. I am very open minded, and may even change my mind if you can do a good job of persuading me to do so

Mirek Worship Worship
RE: Hello from Europe!
Welcome
Hi Mirek, great to have you here!

I'm from Germany and unfortunately more than twice your age. Your English is great, I don't think mine was comparable at that age!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 9, 2017 at 2:09 am)Alex K Wrote: Hi Mirek, great to have you here!

I'm from Germany and unfortunately more than twice your age. Your English is great, I don't think mine was comparable at that age!

Thank you sir! My mother is actually an English teacher, so she taught me at a very young age.
By the way, I am a big fan of the German national Football team!
(February 9, 2017 at 2:11 am)Mirek-Polska Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 2:09 am)Alex K Wrote: Hi Mirek, great to have you here!

Thank you sir! My mother is actually an English teacher, so she taught me at a very young age.
By the way, I am a big fan of the German national Football team!

You mean FC Bayern München? Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Hello Mirek!

Welcome

We have a bunch of people from your neck of the woods or thereabouts, great to have you aboard!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh, and there's only one football team.

[Image: usatsi_9501577.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 9, 2017 at 2:16 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Oh, and there's only one football team.

Their ball seems to be broken, it isn't even round anymore. You should look into that...

I agree.
(February 9, 2017 at 2:18 am)Alex K Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 2:16 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Oh, and there's only one football team.

Their ball seems to be broken, it isn't even round anymore. You should look into that...

You'll have to talk to Tom Brady for questions of that nature.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiya from Europe whereupon 16 2953 May 15, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Hi from Europe Sal 20 2673 May 14, 2013 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Greetings from Europe L.A.F. 15 2386 April 28, 2013 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: L.A.F.
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates