Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankie's Reintroduction Bonanza!
Frankie's Reintroduction Bonanza!
Howdy, folks.
Since I've been away from this site for a few years, I thought it would be nice to reintroduce myself to the newer minions around here.

A lot of things have changed in my life since I last posted here, like I now run my own business, fuck working for someone else. Other people are cunts.

That last phrase there pretty much sums up Frankie in a nutshell... in fact, that is my mantra when meditating.

Feel free to ask me anything, like how big is your cat's dick? Or would you like fries with that? You know, the important stuff in life.
Cunt
RE: Frankie's Reintroduction Bonanza!
Yo.
Welcome back...
Holy shit, this is a blast from the past.

Welcome back.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome back Frank.

I like other peoples cunts.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 9, 2017 at 11:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote: It's also nice to see another Scot around here. Big Grin

I used to be like the only one... I do remember one other Scottish guy though, he kept asking me to sort him out with weed... that got pretty annoying.
Cunt
(February 9, 2017 at 11:16 am)frankiej Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 11:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote: It's also nice to see another Scot around here. Big Grin

I used to be like the only one... I do remember one other Scottish guy though, he kept asking me to sort him out with weed... that got pretty annoying.

...okay then.
Hello! What's your favorite type of parenchyma?
I like scotch, but I don't like scotch tape, so I'm on the fence when it comes to Scotland..
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 9, 2017 at 11:27 am)Vic Wrote: Hello! What's your favorite type of parenchyma?

Plant parenchyma is off the fuckin chain, bruh.

(February 9, 2017 at 11:29 am)Alex K Wrote: I like scotch, but I don't like scotch tape, so I'm on the fence when it comes to Scotland..

Considering that Scotch tape isn't from Scotland, you can hop over to this side of the fence... it's only there to keep the English out anyway.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reintroduction Data 10 1115 September 21, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] Reintroduction is in Order Neo-Scholastic 5 612 May 27, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Soberman921
  Reintroduction veoli 10 1685 May 23, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: veoli
  I have returned! A reintroduction post. :o abentwookie 10 1980 March 16, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  An Uncommon Reintroduction Foxaèr 10 2686 January 4, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Reintroduction JDS 6 1256 November 5, 2012 at 10:21 am
Last Post: festive1
  A Reintroduction. CoxRox 23 4929 August 12, 2011 at 4:30 am
Last Post: CoxRox