Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Whale Stranding In NZ.
Mass Whale Stranding In NZ.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/news/...ewell-spit

More than 400 whales have stranded on Farewell Spit overnight.

Many died during the night and a rescue effort is under way to rescue the survivors.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Mass Whale Stranding In NZ.
Holy shit that's terrible. Sad
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Whales are some of the best people around. Sad news. I hope most of the survivors are rescued in time.
Anyone heard from the Enterprise? Sure could use them now. But seriously, always sad and it makes one worry about how we may be fucking with the poor things. Something the navy is doing?
I'm wondering if the earths mag fields are playing havoc with their autopilots....Thinking

Whatever you do Beccs, don't let the Japs come to study them!

Their scientific instruments consist predominantly of cutlery....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 9, 2017 at 6:50 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I'm wondering if the earths mag fields are playing havoc with their autopilots....Thinking

Whatever you do Beccs, don't let the Japs come to study them!

Their scientific instruments consist predominantly of cutlery....

Yes, that's a large source of debate at times among Kiwis...
(February 9, 2017 at 6:48 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Anyone heard from the Enterprise?  Sure could use them now.  But seriously, always sad and it makes one worry about how we may be fucking with the poor things.  Something the navy is doing?

For an island nation Kiwiland has a TINY navy.

Not even sure where their ships are deployed.

Hope some are in port next week when I'm in Auckland.
Around here the navy has gotten some heat for using heavy sonar which seems to bother marine mammals. It could be our guys nearby fucking with the local fauna.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26078 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5658 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 14241 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Whale sculpture catches crashed Dutch metro train zebo-the-fat 6 277 November 2, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another mass shooting. Brian37 54 2728 November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 754 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
  News as surprising as another mass shooting: California ablaze again/still Whateverist 24 2395 November 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Today's Mass Shooting Minimalist 55 4242 October 28, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4486 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  Mass Shooting In Toronto (updated ) Amarok 51 8025 July 24, 2018 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome