Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Dreams
Weird Dreams
Oddly enough, last night I had a dream that I was a dude with memories from the USSR, but I was looking back as a kid and supported capitalism, and then the Joker approached me after everyone abandoned me because of my free market views, and then as a kid I asked the Joker why I didn't fit in, and he said because you don't, you're a freak, then child me started crying. Then I began to gain consciousness and I was like, "Wait a minute, I don't have memories of my childhood in the USSR. Wtf? Then I woke up and felt weird. It was a lot more cinematic though, with like a few different marry-go-rounds in a line representing different parts of these faux memories in my dreams.

So what are some weird ones you've had that just made you wake up and go, "What the fuck?"
RE: Weird Dreams
Standing in my back yard and seeing majestic mountains to the west.

It was both disturbing and delightful

At least it wasn't the fucking giant spiders eating my eyeballs again.  I HATE that dream.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Sitting at the top of a miles-tall mountain on a really clear day in Utah, and watching a tiny speck of a helicopter take off in the valley and go towards Idaho. I could hear the helicopter as if I was immediately next to it. I could also make out the state line, and watched it cross.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I had a dream 2 nights ago that asked my friend how his baby was and he said she died in a truck accident and he said it so bluntly it was an awkward situation.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Being chased by Nazis and the creature from Hellraiser in a deserted underground hotel. Running through knee high treacle that slowed me down considerably
but strangely had no effect upon them. I have no idea why they were after me or if they ever caught me because that is the point at where the dream stopped
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
Being a passenger in a car. I look at the driver and realize he is an animated corpse just as drives us off a cliff. Wake up with a start. Love those scary dreams!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I had a dream I was at a party with Trump and Obama during the election. Obama was playing cards and ignoring the room. Trump was being an annoying guest. My British family members were all sort of embarrassed and left early. It was quite the mirror of what was actually happening. Tiberius is obsessed with politics, so it probably just infiltrated my sleep.
dreaming of being infiltrated . . .

an interesting turn of phrase . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oddest one that I can remember is: I was trying to clear a paper jam in my printer. My hand got caught and the printer was getting hotter and hotter. In walks Sarah Makem (my godfather's mum) carrying a teapot. I told her to go for help, she sang two choruses of 'The Little Beggerman' and flew out of the window.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I was at Target (I think) holding a baby. I dropped the baby and just as it hit the floor it turned into a bag of rice that spilled all over the floor.

I also had one that I was in love with a curly hair redhead that was crawling around my apartment looking for something on the floor. I woke up feeling sad. Like I woke up and didn't get to say goodbye lol That's why it's weird, because I woke up feeling so sad.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borders are weird Foxaèr 5 533 October 28, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Weird Proposals onlinebiker 35 3005 May 7, 2020 at 4:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2599 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 2003 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Dreams WinterHold 1 371 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  Ever get really weird text messages? Gawdzilla Sama 29 4802 November 14, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are your goals and dreams? Edwardo Piet 40 4384 November 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9460 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6017 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Dreams RozKek 29 5633 August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Little lunch